bad things Trump said about RFK and vise versa

Yup. Stick a fork in the Nikki Haley fan, he's done.

A Nikki Haley fan??? :laughing0301:

supa-hot-fire-rap-battle.gif

I wish my own family had that motto.. disagreeing but still loving one another. Heck, my family agrees on most things, esp "politics"

and we still don't have -- well, this attitude that RFK speaks of.. Again, the reason our country and our families are so messed up is that everyone seems to be ditching Jesus

Do you talk to your family the way you write on here?

Show me the person who doesn't have a skeleton in his/her closet?
Kennedy bravely admitted to the charges against him and took it like a man.

I don't recall him going back to heroin.

Funny how dims do not forgive.. unless it's a dim

adultery (Clinton) or pathological lying (Adam Schiffty) and I could go on and on. Only conservatives or those who support them are unforgivable.

Jesus said If you don't forgive you will not be forgiven

guess Ds are all going to Hell, then. Oh yeh, we knew that.. they think it's fine to murder helpless children

RFK junior just became a Republican.

RFK is going to be campaigning with Trump apparently.

His message will be simple, "we don't have to agree with all of Trumps policies, however, we agree with a great amount of it and an Independent/Third Party have a seat at the table if he wins the election. This is vital to our democracy".

It will be a boon for Trump.

Yeah, he agrees with the conspiracy theories.

Some of RFK's siblings are assholes.

He shit on the memory of his both of his Uncles and his father. He has become a well deserved pariah. Good news that according to 538, his dropping out and endorsing the Orange Shit Stain has NOT moved the needle at all.

Forum List

Back