According to Trump and his team, Harris wants the mics unmuted and also wants them to be sitting down and bringing notes to the debate.

It’s about Trump afraid to be on TV with Harris.

Trump appears to undercut his campaign’s efforts over microphone rules at debate​

Trump’s team, according to a source familiar with the matter, would like for the microphones to be muted throughout the debate except for the candidate whose turn it is to speak, as was the case during the first debate with President Joe Biden.

Wasn't it Trump that did not want the mics muted for his and Biden's debate? If so then what's the problem now with the big pussy?
Trump agreed to the format set by CNN and did not complain over muted mics. Please get your facts straight before you post.

What is this all about? Trump said this live when he took questions from the media, the only one of the two candidates to take questions as it were.

Trump is already giving up a great deal when he is going on creepy Disney owned network. Now they want a debate with a sit down and notes even after they agreed to the same rules as they had with CNN.

Trump should just tell them "forget it".
As I thought --

The Harris campaign pushed back on Miller’s claim that it was seeking for the candidates to be seated with access to notes.:auiqs.jpg:

Trump agreed to the format set by CNN and did not complain over muted mics. Please get your facts straight before you post.
"Trump’s team, according to a source familiar with the matter, would like for the microphones to be muted throughout the debate except for the candidate whose turn it is to speak, as was the case during the first debate with President Joe Biden."

Seated or standing. Who cares?

Unmuted mics? Trump was forced to contain his more acerbic commentary against Potato. The muted mic thing kinda worked for him. Keeping him close to 100% ON message will help him again.

I’d say “ok” to the seats and “no” to the unmuted mics.

I’m sure Kamalalala will dig in on her demand for “notes.” Here’s where Trump should hold firm. She is a disaster when she tries to speak extemporaneously. Her notes would be a crutch for her to avoid her word salads.

So, no notes.

Again, she can continue to campaign from Joe’s basement. But if I were Trump I’d say she needs me more than I need her. Hold fast. Say “no” to notes.

Expose Kamalalala for what she is.

Kammy wants to have NOTES because she is so dumb!!! The real problem as i see it is - will ABC give kammy the debate questions like donna brazille did for hillary in 2016. We need a jar with 100 pieces of paper each with a debate question and let the candidates take turns pulling a question out of the jar.

It’s about Trump afraid to be on TV with Harris.
That is the dumbest thing you could have said.

The woman won't do a press conference or sit with an interviewer. Trump LOVES tv.

She wants notes, she wants to sit down and she wants a live mic. She refuses to consent to any other debate besides Sept 10 on the network run by her best friend.

This woman is proving her incapabilities to anyone with a working brain but cults gotta cult.

That diseased slut will have all the questions and the well-scripted answers, in order, from the fake news ABC. She'll flip through the notes and look like she's got an IQ over 65.

It's not worth it. Just back out and let her hide in the basement for 70 more days.

The election results have NOTHING to do with a debate anyway. The only thing that matters now is how many votes Dominion will switch this time. It was at least 3.5 million last time. It would need to be 7 or 8 million this time. Do we let them do it again? Or shoot the perpetrators in the face? That's the ONLY question left, at this point.

Forum List

Back