According to Trump and his team, Harris wants the mics unmuted and also wants them to be sitting down and bringing notes to the debate.

Time to change the rules we agreed to.

No.

Why are you a whiner and backing out?
Lib 101

I don't remember there being a ton of debate stipulations when I was younger. Maybe location? It's gotten to the point where the winner of the stipulations loses the debate.

What is this all about? Trump said this live when he took questions from the media, the only one of the two candidates to take questions as it were.

Trump is already giving up a great deal when he is going on creepy Disney owned network. Now they want a debate with a sit down and notes even after they agreed to the same rules as they had with CNN.

Trump should just tell them "forget it".
It pokes at Trump. Further, he is increasingly just rambling and won't be able to control himself

Once again the commies are presenting the prevention of speech they don’t want to hear AND it’s for everyone’s best interests.

I like the muted mics, can't stand constant interruptions. They actually helped TRUMP! in the debate with helpless Joe, because it forced him to think twice before spouting off and prevented him looking like he was beating up on a sick man.
Then you would also want the muted Mic at the Fox debate? Trump's team is arguing not to have the mic shut off for the Fox debate... Weird, eh?

Nope. The question is why is she now demanding changes to the format she has already agreed to.
I'm not certain it is she that is demanding changes, BOTH SIDES are.... They both are separately negotiating with ABC on the terms.

And yeah, I don't know how that came about either?

I'm not certain it is she that is demanding changes, BOTH SIDES are.... They both are separately negotiating with ABC on the terms.

And yeah, I don't know how that came about either?
??? THe terms were done. It was already negotiated with the Biden campaign. She demanded Trump honor that agreement. He called her bluff. Now she wants to change the terms.

Not a good look for her.

Forum List

Back