Is Texas in Play?

Just Ted losing would be so magnificent on its own. That smug, self-righteous douche bag isn’t even fit to run a hotdog stand.
In Arizona and Georgia, Trump brought down the Senate candidates along with losing once Red States

Texas next?

Last edited:
The late great Ann Richards would approve. I met her in person at my school in '93 when she was governor of Texas. Turning Texas State Technical Institute into Texas State Technical College was a pet project of hers. I graduated from there in '95.

In Arizona and Georgia, Trump brought down the Senate candidates along with losing once Red States

Texas next?
I think it’s too good to be true. The deficit that shrunk from Biden was only 4 points. If Harris won by like .2%, you better believe the Texas GOP would shut down the whole state to keep those electoral points from her.

Probably not, but it is getting closer

With Biden running, Trump was +9
With Harris it is down to +5

Ted Cruz seemed headed for an easy victory +10
Now he leads by just +2

Tex-Ass has piss poor leadership. Cruz is one the most, if not the most hated man in the Senate. For years Abbott boasted all those Californians moving to his state. Problem of course, California Dems became Tex-Ass Dems.

Unfortunately an awful lot of Californians have been moving to Texas to get away from the mess that they voted into office. Only problem is they have not changed the fundamental ideas that got California into the mess they fled
Show your math. Instead of a regurgitated talking point.

Forum List

Back