The Houthis just blew up the Greek-flagged oil tanker Sounion in the Red Sea, spilling 150,000 barrels of oil—4 times worse than the Exxon Valdez

We need to develop cheap defensive weapons to knock out their inexpensive missiles and drones. The military industrial complex is a disgrace.
I prefer the "HEAD OF THE SNAKE" method. Get the supplier. The Houthis like Hamas have
an endless supply of armaments from Iran

When did you learn about Yemen?
I am 77-years old and I ”knew” Yemen when it was referred to as Aden.
They would control the Red Sea.
If the Houthis consider the Red Sea instrumentally important to solving the problems created by the CIA, Israel, the American Deep State/Military-Industrial Complex - and they obviously do believe that it is important (me too) - then the Houthis should take control of it … lock, stock, and barrel. Who’s in control of it now? Are we proud of it? I’m not. Let the Houthis, Hamas, Hezbollah, and whoever is willing to lend a hand kick some serious “western” ass! :death:

surada

its very difficult to get a handle on the Houthis

But as far as I can make sense of the issue, the practice a form of Shia islam very close to what iran practices

Which I think means they are happy to die for allah

The are a suicide movement willing to die for their religious beliefs
A death cult.

You can't reason with such. You can only kill them.

If the Houthis consider the Red Sea instrumentally important to solving the problems created by the CIA, Israel, the American Deep State/Military-Industrial Complex - and they obviously do believe that it is important (me too) - then the Houthis should take control of it … lock, stock, and barrel. Who’s in control of it now? Are we proud of it? I’m not. Let the Houthis, Hamas, Hezbollah, and whoever is willing to lend a hand kick some serious “western” ass! :death:
Yemen has been YEMEN since biblical ( OT )
times TEMAN (phonetically) ADEN plus its
surrounding area is the most important area and I believe that is the area with the bit of oil
which is present in that country so----of course---Aramco people would focus on it. It is also the place over which the CIVIL war was fought ---IT'S GOT THE OIL. Persons born in Aden are notable like people born in BOSTON in the USA---it's an issue-----sorta. I know one

Sanctions against Russia were ordered in March and April of 2014. There all the details here.

Oh ok, so after Russia invaded and annexed Crimea. Why did he wait until an invasion happened before he acted? Why not proaction instead of reaction? Why are democrats always so weak on the world stage? Why are democrats so fucking dumb?

Yet another loser in the white house. Putin knows weakness and acted when he saw it. He didn't do SHIT with Trump in office, and did yet again with the next liberal in office, creepy Joe.

Trump=strength and leadership

creepy Joe and Kumalot: weakness and appeasement

History proves me right, nothing can be disputed.

Last edited:

Always another parties fault for bad conduct from another party. Always.
Lib 101

the red sea is a major and vital water way for WORLD TRADE----it does not exist for the glory of allah and his blood thirsty rapist dog BBF

In 1963, Aden became the State of Aden within the Federation of South Arabia, and in 1967, the State of Aden and the federation became the People's Republic of South Yemen.

My father used to go to Aden on business all through the 1950 and early
1960s. I remember the fabulous straw hats and a lot of men wore marigolds in their hair. Flower Men.

Last edited:
Yemen has been YEMEN since biblical ( OT )
times TEMAN (phonetically) ADEN plus its
surrounding area is the most important area and I believe that is the area with the bit of oil
which is present in that country so----of course---Aramco people would focus on it. It is also the place over which the CIVIL war was fought ---IT'S GOT THE OIL. Persons born in Aden are notable like people born in BOSTON in the USA---it's an issue-----sorta. I know one

Not much oil except in South Yemen.

Not much oil except in South Yemen.
RIGHT!!! South Yemen is ADEN and its precincts . What else is new? It was the galvanizing area of the CIVIL war that plagued that land and for which the baathist dog Nasser donated parts of his military and which was supported by communist Russia and led to the downfall of the IMAM OF YEMEN. Russia wanted it for the SOVIET UNION. Egypt want it for the islamo nazi BAATHIST UAR. Lots of people died for the glory of that filth that aramco licks

Forum List

Back