What happened to Joes dementia?

The point is to call out the hyperbolic lies about Joe having dementia. He is obviously older and not as sharp as he was in the past. But his opposition have been talking dementia and death for years. Now they are all butthurt he isn’t the nominee. It’s comical

There's no hyperbole about Biden in mental and physical decline. Watching him stumble around, confused, bewildered and unable to read a teleprompter were signs obvious to everyone. Dementia is a medical diagnosis but ole' Stumblebum's befuddled speeches and incoherent, slurred speech could not be overlooked, except by you, apparently.

There's no hyperbole about Biden in mental and physical decline. Watching him stumble around, confused, bewildered and unable to read a teleprompter were signs obvious to everyone. Dementia is a medical diagnosis but ole' Stumblebum's befuddled speeches and incoherent, slurred speech could not be overlooked, except by you, apparently.
People with dementia at that level don’t give hour long speeches to stadiums in the middle of the night

People with dementia at that level don’t give hour long speeches to stadiums in the middle of the night
As noted, dementia is a medical diagnosis, And as noted, you seem to be the only one who does not want to acknowledge ole' Stumbelbum's obvious physical and mental decline.

Biden had problems with 10 minutes of reading from a teleprompter.

As noted, dementia is a medical diagnosis, And as noted, you seem to be the only one who does not want to acknowledge ole' Stumbelbum's obvious physical and mental decline.

Biden had problems with 10 minutes of reading from a teleprompter.
I’ve acknowledged his decline for a long time now. I didn’t think he should have ran for reelection. But to take it to the next level and claim dementia like a bunch of ignorant trolls… well that needs to be called out.

I’ve acknowledged his decline for a long time now. I didn’t think he should have ran for reelection. But to take it to the next level and claim dementia like a bunch of ignorant trolls… well that needs to be called out.
so, call it out.

Forum List

Back