Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'

1724513156825.png

The DoJ is going after people who committed crimes. No one is censoring the media, which is funny because this a thread where Trump is threatening Biden for exercising speech, no one controls “the media”.

Fascism is trying to change the rules after the election in order to change the outcome of the election and then engaging in political violence when you don’t get your way.

Great, you live in a shithole.

Good for you, hope you like lower quality healthcare.
LOL! Not sure what rang your chime there kiddo. I was responding to the dude referring to 'Liberals in a barrel'.

I suspect you completely took my post out of context, but since you asked--I have Veteran's Choice coverage through the VA. This allows me to use the civilian health care system, St. Luke's. Their care has been superb--with short lines, and immediate response to emergencies. !00% coverage..three months of meds, including Eliquis and Jardience, for $35 in co-pays.

Twin Falls is a beautiful city/town, with a diverse population and great quality of life. Pretty sure 'shithole' misses the mark.
Note view 50 yards from my back yard:

1724513829663.jpeg

Anecdotally, I've been to Sacramento a few times dealing with my sister's stroke issues. The standard of care, length of lines and general air of malaise and poverty makes it far inferior to Twin Falls.

Attachments

• 1724513654336.jpeg
    1724513654336.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 0

Forum List

Back