Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'

paul manafort thru russian channels funneled campaign internal polling so hackers could meddle in our election for Fat Elvis.

The meeting took place which YOU claim couldn't happen as there was no contact

And yes, President Biden had no knowledge.
Actually that's not what happened, that is just what your cult told you. Fort was just in it for the money and Trump fired him.
Trump wasn't even at the meeting in Trump Tower with the Russians and according to Don Jr they had the meeting to receive dirt on Hillary Clinton. Perfectly logical since Hillary is kind of a traitor to our country. Political campaigns look for dirt on their political opponents, Perfectly Natural.

You really are gullible. Next

It's Fat Elvis' fault he conspired with russia on the emails release.

When will any evidence of your claim be offered?
No, Russia hacked the DNC. Trump had nothing to do with it. Just what your cult tells you is what you parrot. You should try using your own brain sometime. Oh wait you're too stupid

It’s Trump that welcomed Russian interference. He was happy to have the help and felt no compunction wielding them against Clinton.

While at the same time denying they were trying to help him.

Zero integrity.
Speaking of zero Integrity, I answer your questions, you don't answer mine. Makes you look guilty. Joe Biden lies?

Actually that's not what happened, that is just what your cult told you. Fort was just in it for the money and Trump fired him.
Trump wasn't even at the meeting in Trump Tower with the Russians and according to Don Jr they had the meeting to receive dirt on Hillary Clinton. Perfectly logical since Hillary is kind of a traitor to our country. Political campaigns look for dirt on their political opponents, Perfectly Natural.

You really are gullible. Next
Dude, can you ever get the fucking story correct.

Paul Manafort concedes he gave Trump campaign polling data to the Russians - Washington Examiner

Yeah, Fat Elvis sent his family down to meet with them while he waited upstairs. And it is not natural to ask foreigners to meddle in our election's stupid fuckup

Giuliani just admitted the 2016 Trump Tower meeting was to get dirt on Clinton

Gullible indeed since your previous assertion was not contact.

Your dismissed.

Dude, can you ever get the fucking story correct.

Paul Manafort concedes he gave Trump campaign polling data to the Russians - Washington Examiner

Yeah, Fat Elvis sent his family down to meet with them while he waited upstairs. And it is not natural to ask foreigners to meddle in our election's stupid fuckup

Giuliani just admitted the 2016 Trump Tower meeting was to get dirt on Clinton

Gullible indeed since your previous assertion was not contact.

Your dismissed.
I just told you the reason for the meeting was to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. God your dense. Stupid as a bag of rocks. So what if Russians get some polling data who cares? Only your cult I guess. Is it illegal to get dirt on your political opponent? No. Next

It's Fat Elvis' fault he conspired with russia on the emails release.

When will any evidence of your claim be offered?
No that's not what happened, you are the one who needs to present evidence that Trump conspired with Russia on the emails. Oh you can't.. next

I just told you the reason for the meeting was to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. God your dense. Stupid as a bag of rocks. So what if Russians get some polling data who cares? Only your cult I guess. Is it illegal to get dirt on your political opponent? No. Next
Hilarious

That is not what your original point was, you stated not contact and now you're backtracking.

Still dismissed.

Fuckup you just spout lies and shit. Your article is a big nothing Burger just like you are. Trump had nothing to do with Hillary's emails ! You are just a typical Democrat a funnel for disinformation and lies. Go Away Little Boy, leave these discussions to somebody who has a real thought in thier head.

Screenshot_20220109-084630_Chrome.jpg

Unbelievable faggotry by the people who supported senile Joe when he was checking his watch during a ceremony for the soldiers killed in his disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.

EF441E8F-4781-4B59-B959-9B95E7C275F9.jpeg

Forum List

Back