How Much More Hypocrisy Will You Tolerate?

They were radicals.
They were desperate, resourceful, determined men who knew their true potential if only allowed the freedom of self-determination instead of statehood, stuck in the Tytler Cycle trying to free themselves from the tyranny you embrace.

After the revolution, Jefferson proposed a progressive tax with most people exempt from taxes below a certain level. Exactly what we have today and what the Right constant whines about.
You are talking about a 250 year difference in time and situations. Strike Two.

You should read Paine's Age of Reason.
I have it on the shelf behind me. Strike Three.

Sadly for you, I do not support Harris.
Sadly?! I am happy to hear that you at least have that much sense.

Yet you support Trump, who said he'd be dating Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter.
He never said that. That is not what he at all meant. Trump is not a statesman that you can take at his literal word, yet he is such an easy man to understand, tens of millions understand him, yet you clownishly pretend you cannot. Further, yes I support Trump--- he may not be a perfect man or an ideal man, but given the POS choices offered by the democrats, there is no question of who I choose. Besides, it is none of my concern how Trump runs his personal life, but most what you mention, for what little of it is true, is old, very old--- all that I care about is what the guy does in office as my president, what he has done in office as my president and what Kamala Harris has shown she would do in office as my president.

I'll take Trump in a cold second. I'll take TRump any day over the man who showers with his daughter and makes deals through his son with foreign governments for wealth, or the blowjob queen who S&F her way up through government who wants to convert us to a communist state with her ChinaBoy Tampon Queen.

Last edited:
About a week ago, Donald Trump falsely claimed the Kamala Harris campaign had faked a photo of a crowd at an airport.

But it wasn't enough for Trump to lie. He had to peg the insanity needle by saying she should be disqualified from office because a fake photo was "ELECTION INTERFERENCE" and, "Anyone who does that will cheat at ANYTHING!"

It never fails that Trump projects his own bullshit onto others.

Two days ago, Trump posted fake photos of Taylor Swift endorsing him, and photos of young women as "Swifties For Trump".

Above his post of the fake photos, Trump posted, "I accept!"

This means that by Trump's own standard, he is now disqualified, and "anyone who does that will cheat at ANYTHING!"

trump-harris-airport-ai.png

swifties-for-trump.jpg
As much as you will when you vote for Harris.

Forum List

Back