Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
Sure it has. They grew up and went mainstream.

They call themselves "the republican party" these days.
wrong----DEMOCRAT----I am a registered democrat since the DAY I turned 21 ---long long ago. ------I have not voted democrat in a few decades

Don't be stupider than you have to be kid.

You know I don't want that, you're just trying to score points with your little RWNJ buddies.
No , even you have to realize Hamas is the problem in this situation. Nothing can be resolved as long as they are in power.

Given the population of The Gaza strip is 2.048 million it would take 43.161 years to commit a genocide provided the population is stagnant. Of course it is not , therefore at this rate it could never be achieved. Thank GOD that is not the objective of the Israelis. 18 babies are born each day in Gaza. They couldn't even put a dent in the population. It keeps growing and becoming more miserable.

You're a little low.

Approximately 50,000 women are pregnant in Gaza's population of 2.2 million and 150 of them give birth each day. Medical care and clean water are dire needs, says the UN population agency

You're a little low.

Approximately 50,000 women are pregnant in Gaza's population of 2.2 million and 150 of them give birth each day. Medical care and clean water are dire needs, says the UN population agency

The zero didn't carry on very that should have been 180. Sorry. That was data from a few years ago, that's all I could find. So they would never even dent the population , nevermind commit genocide.

wrong----DEMOCRAT----I am a registered democrat since the DAY I turned 21 ---long long ago. ------I have not voted democrat in a few decades
I am registered as a Democrat because for some strange reason in the state of Nebraska if you register as an Independent you don't get to vote on some issues. I think it's wrong but it's a republican state and I guess they can make u their own rules.
Don't be stupider than you have to be kid.

You know I don't want that, you're just trying to score points with your little RWNJ buddies.
Once Hamas is gone there will be peace finally. HoeI like ve long enough to see that day. Hatred is a terrible force, it destroys everything and everyone ot touches. No peace is possible with Hamas. The terrorists must leave or die.

No , even you have to realize Hamas is the problem in this situation. Nothing can be resolved as long as they are in power.
Never argued they weren't. Just said there is never an excuse to bomb a working hospital.

I am registered as a Democrat because for some strange reason in the state of Nebraska if you register as an Independent you don't get to vote on some issues. I think it's wrong but it's a republican state and I guess they can make u their own rules.

Once Hamas is gone there will be peace finally. HoeI like ve long enough to see that day. Hatred is a terrible force, it destroys everything and everyone ot touches. No peace is possible with Hamas. The terrorists must leave or die.
Hamas will never be gone. It's an idea more than an organization. Israel is busily making them more recruits as we speak.

Have you been there?

I have, many times. I have friends on both sides.

They don't hate each other. Their governments do.
I remember the 6day war. The Arabs had so much hatred of Israel they wanted to wipe them off the face of the he earth. Not much has changed.

Forum List

Back