First RFK, Jr. now Tulsi Gabbard: big-name Dems are endorsing Trump

No, Trump chose Trump. He controls the MAGA Republican party (not the real Republican party) and a gaggle of brainless minions.
No one dare cross him.

That's ignorant. I get to vote for Trump because he's the one I want to vote for.

You on the other hand, are stuck voting for Harris because she's the one your party shoved in your face. And you had no say in it whatsoever. The vote you cast in the 2024 primary election wasn't worth a bucket of shit.

And unlike you and 14 million others just like you, my vote was counted.

How about that Democracy? :laughing0301: :21::lmao::21:

The Democrats' unprecedented attack on our democracy has pushed prominent former Democrats to the Trump camp.

Sane Democrats like RFK, Jr. and Tulsi understand what's at stake.

It's good vs. evil.

Full Circle: Former Democrat Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard Endorses Trump​

"I am proud to stand here before you today, whether you're a Democrat, a Republican or an Independent," Gabbard said. "If you love our country, as I do, if you cherish peace and freedom as we do, I invite you to join me in doing all that we can to save our country and elect President Donald J. Trump and send him back to the White House to do the tough work of saving our country and serving the people."

Neither one of those "people" are Democrats.

That's what they want you to believe.

Bullshit. I'm a grown man, little one. I do what I want to and vote for whomever I want to.

Unlike yourself, whose primary election vote was shitcanned. And unlike yourself, my vote was actually counted.

Gee, Binky: I could have saved you some time by telling you to stay home on primary election day.

:21: :lmao::rofl::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lol:

No, she's trying to run away from the rules HER people set up. The bluff got called and they're scared to death now. She will get NONE of the changes she wants. No notes, stand up like an adult, and her mic gets shut off so she can't whine and torture people with that hideous cackle. Trump beat the last Dem so bad they had to pull him off the ballot. A similar result awaits Harris.
Trump is the one who's whining, hack. Now his target is ABC, so maybe he should bitch to his asslicker Tom Cotton who recently sat down with Jonathon Karl for an interview.

Nice try. Now you can go back to trying to scratch your ass by reaching over your shoulder, dope.

I get to vote for Trump because he's the one I want to vote for.
Convicted Felon
Rapist
Lying Con Man
Adulterer
Attempted to Stop the Transfer of Power by directing his Cult to the Capitol
Responsible for the Death of 5 people on J6
Spread the Big Lie

You cannot deny that these are FACTS ^^^^^
You have quite the guy....... <<<<<<< POS.

Nutless wonder. You don't even have the balls to pissed about your primary election vote cancelled out.

What a little weakling. :laughing0301:
I choose to Save My State Money $$$$$$ (And ALL other States), I support that.
I'm NOT pissed at all.
Shake it off Buttercup.

Nutless wonder. You don't even have the balls to pissed about your primary election vote cancelled out.

What a little weakling. :laughing0301:
I choose to Save My State Money $$$$$$ (And ALL other States), I support that.
I'm NOT pissed at all.
Another Useless Primary is a Waste of Resources.
Biden Quit, just what you Wanted, now you are regretting that wish.

Shake it off Buttercup.

Hundreds? Well Kennedy and Gabbard bring a hell of a lot more than that with them. EVERY issue favors Trump over Heels Up Harris. Hence why she's trying to run away from the debate after getting her bluff called.
Dotard & Cunteddy both belong in a rubber room under 24 hour survellience.

Forum List

Back