Have you considered what life will be like in post-democracy America?

Unlike you, we Trump supporters have the intelligence to understand that taking jokes, sarcasm, and hyperbole as serious factual claims only makes a person seem foolish and with lacking social intelligence.

This was all caps 'sarcasm'?

"Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.."

You're really not making a strong pitch for the intelligence of Trump supporters.

Smiling.....remember, your ilk were the one's that gobbled Trump's claims about AI crowd. But tell me about all that 'understanding'.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is it’s natural manure.

This was all caps 'sarcasm'?

"Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.."

You're really not making a strong pitch for the intelligence of Trump supporters.

Smiling.....remember, your ilk were the one's that gobbled Trump's claims about AI crowd. But tell me about all that 'understanding'.
You still have not proven “Kamala’s crowds” were real, so I don’t know what you’re on about.

The all caps was hyperbole, not sarcasm. Thanks for proving my point about Democrats not understanding either.

You still have not proven “Kamala’s crowds” were real, so I don’t know what you’re on about.

So you're going to cling to Trump's utterly unfounded claim that the crowds were fake, AI generated, and no one was there.......despite zero evidence to back it up. A claim even TRUMP has backed off of, insisting that he can't know what happened at that rally or who was there.

And ignore overwhelming evidence contradicting it, including videos of said crowd in the hanger, local authorities confirming thousands of people there, and multiple new agencies attending the event.

All while trying to convince us how intelligent and understanding Trump supporters are?

Oh, my sweet summer child. Tell us again how we much disprove your imagination about AI crowds! I always love a good "Argument from Ignorance" logical fallacy.

The all caps was hyperbole, not sarcasm. Thanks for proving my point about Democrats not understanding either.

So Trump's claims of massive fraud were only hyperbole, tinfoil?

So you're going to cling to Trump's utterly unfounded claim that the crowds were fake, AI generated, and no one was there.......despite zero evidence to back it up. A claim even TRUMP has backed off of, insisting that he can't know what happened at that rally or who was there.
Then why are you still crying about it?
And ignore overwhelming evidence contradicting it, including videos of said crowd in the hanger, local authorities confirming thousands of people there, and multiple new agencies attending the event.
You’ve shown no such evidence. Typical to claim “a mountain of evidence” but show none,
All while trying to convince us how intelligent and understanding Trump supporters are?
More intelligent than to believe that Biden stepped down voluntarily or tha Harris is the overwhelming choice of Dem voters if they could vote.
Oh, my sweet summer child. Tell us again how we much disprove your imagination about AI crowds! I always love a good "Argument from Ignorance" logical fallacy.
It is your claim that the crowds are real. You can either provide evidence for it, or not. That’s up to you.
So Trump's claims of massive fraud were only hyperbole, tinfoil?
Clearly, there was fraud. “Massive” is in the mind of the person making the claim.

I guess the subtleties of the English language are very difficult for you. If you read 1984, I’m sure you would think that the much simpler Newspeak is a great idea.

Then why are you still crying about it?
Crying? I'm laughing that you your ilk have such poor critical thinking skills that you would accept as TRUE a ridiculous claim with zero evidence that Harris' crowd is AI generated and no one was there. All because that's what Trump told you to think.

You disprove the very premise of 'intelligent Trump supporters' with such absurd and incompetent lapses in critical thinking skills. Even Trump, the fetid teat of batshit from which you root and suckle, has backed off that claim. Yet you can't help yourself.

You always gobble the conspiracy. So much for the 'intelligence' and 'understanding' of Trump supporters. You're my are first, best argument against such nonsense.
You’ve shown no such evidence. Typical to claim “a mountain of evidence” but show none,

You believed Trump's made up story with zero evidence. "Turns out" you don't use evidence. Making your demand for it more than a little silly.

However, I'll happily provide you with the evidence, so you can flounder, bleat and give us excuses why it should all be ignored. And demonstrate yet again the absurdity of even the idea of the 'intelligence' and 'understanding' of Trump supporters.

Here's video of the very event in question:

Smiling.....don't tell us. Its all AI generated too, right tinfoil?

Here are more than a 1000 photos from Getty images of that event.

All fakes, huh?

Here are local estimates of crowd sizes of the event:

You didn't research shit. You never questioned what Trump told you think. "Turns out" you just aped another dipshit conspiracy, mindlessly, thoughtlessly, and obediently.

And demonstrated what Trump supporters are actually good for.

Last edited:
Crying? I'm laughing that you your ilk have such poor critical thinking skills that you would accept as TRUE a ridiculous claim with zero evidence that Harris' crowd is AI generated and no one was there. All because that's what Trump told you to think.

You disprove the very premise of 'intelligent Trump supporters' with such absurd and incompetent lapses in critical thinking skills. Even Trump, the fetid teat of batshit from which you root and suckle, has backed off that claim. Yet you can't help yourself.

You always gobble the conspiracy. So much for the 'intelligence' and 'understanding' of Trump supporters. You're my are first, best argument against such nonsense.

You believed Trump's made up story with zero evidence. "Turns out" you don't use evidence. Making your demand for it more than a little silly.

However, I'll happily provide you with the evidence, so you can flounder, bleat and give us excuses why it should all be ignored. And demonstrate yet again the absurdity of even the idea of the 'intelligence' and 'understanding' of Trump supporters.

Here's video of the very event in question:

Smiling.....don't tell us. Its all AI generated too, right tinfoil?

Here are more than a 1000 photos from Getty images of that event.

All fakes, huh?

Here are local estimates of crowd sizes of the event:

You didn't research shit. You never questioned what Trump told you think. "Turns out" you just aped another dipshit conspiracy, mindlessly, thoughtlessly, and obediently.

And demonstrated what Trump supporters are actually good for.

Your responses grow rambling, weak, and nonsensical. I fear I am contributing to your emotional breakdown.

I recommend taking a break from screen time, several deep breaths and a quiet meal. One that you don’t have to balance on your keyboard while you rant into speech-to-text.

Forum List

Back