Why Should Americans Vote For Kamala Harris?

You know what? Putin and his cronies say the very same thing. They charge their opposition with crimes, find them guilty, jail them, and then say convicted felons shouldn't run for office.
show man find crime quote.jpg

Democrats learned well from their Soviet masters.

Suppose he wasn't railroaded by a weaponized legal system (something common among third-world shitholes).

Suppose he was set up by little green men from the owner alpha centouri.

You still wouldn't vote for him. And you still wouldn't be able to articulate a rational reason to vote for Harris.
Thanks for your speculation.

I thought this thread was based on fact, not thots and feels.

Why Should Americans Vote For Kamala Harris?​

For the parasites, hogs feeding at the trough, and those worldwide who aspire to be that, there has never been a greater support system than the promise of a Harris administration.

Last edited:
Suppose he was set up by little green men from the owner alpha centouri.

Thanks for your speculation.

I thought this thread was based on fact, not thots and feels.
I know the truth can be uncomfortable. But self-reflection is the only way you can grow as a person.

Or, as is far more likely, you can continue to be a mindless Democrat drone.

I know the truth can be uncomfortable. But self-reflection is the only way you can grow as a person.

Your thots and feelz are not proof. Lol.

Trump committed 34 felonies...besides being an adjudicated sexual assault and fraudster.

Or, as is far more likely, you can continue to be a mindless Democrat drone.
I'm an independent.

Trump is a felon.

Kamala is not a felon.

I do not vote for felons.

Your thots and feelz are not proof. Lol.

Trump committed 34 felonies...besides being an adjudicated sexual assault and fraudster.

I'm an independent.

Trump is a felon.

Kamala is not a felon.

I do not vote for felons.
You vote for who you're told to vote for. And you absolutely do not give one single shit about the harm Harris will do to America, on top of what her and her idiot boss have already done.

Suppose he wasn't railroaded by a weaponized legal system (something common among third-world shitholes).

You still wouldn't vote for him. And you still wouldn't be able to articulate a rational reason to vote for Harris.
They get appeals in 3rd world shit holes? PS. he was convicted in NYC...not a red state (aka--shithole).

Forum List

Back