Why Should Americans Vote For Kamala Harris?

I started another thread similar to this but this thread is more direct. Why Should Americans Vote For Kamala Harris? There is only one stipulation and that is you have to get specific and you can't just merely say she's not Trump. I guess that's two stipulations. Can lefties actually give us specific reasons to vote for her instead of just voting against Trump?
They tell me she'll fix everything that's wrong on Day 1. You know. . .everything they aren't working on fixing now and haven't worked on fixing for the last 3-1/2 years? They tell me that's why I should vote for her.
(I will when hell freezes over.)

I started another thread similar to this but this thread is more direct. Why Should Americans Vote For Kamala Harris? There is only one stipulation and that is you have to get specific and you can't just merely say she's not Trump. I guess that's two stipulations. Can lefties actually give us specific reasons to vote for her instead of just voting against Trump?
Optimism and hope.

None of that from the right.

They tell me she'll fix everything that's wrong on Day 1. You know. . .everything they aren't working on fixing now and haven't worked on fixing for the last 3-1/2 years? They tell me that's why I should vote for her.
Any quote from anyone telling you any such rubbish?

And no, you can’t quote the voices in your head.

No, it wasn't. It was 34 counts of beating Hillary.

"AP’s review of nearly 150 reported cases since New York’s “repeated fraud” statute was passed in 1956 showed that nearly every previous time a company was taken away, victims and losses were key factors. Customers had lost money or bought defective products or never received services ordered, leaving them cheated and angry."

However, in this case, NOBODY lost money. Everyone Trump borrowed from was paid in full, were happy, and testified as such if they were even allowed to. Oh yea, even the banks said they couldn't prove if they lost a dime because Trump inflated his net worth.

"And though the bank offered Trump lower interest rates because he had agreed to personally guarantee the loans with his own money, it’s not clear how much better the rates were because of the inflated figures. The bank never complained, and it’s unclear how much it lost, if anything. Bank officials called to testify couldn’t say for sure if Trump’s personal statement of worth had any impact on the rates."

They were at worst accounting errors. Period.

It was all ridiculous made up garbage.
Want some cheese with your whine?

Because it’s a free country and we’re free to vote for whoever we want for whatever reason we want

You think you have to be told that someone who is a convicted felon should not be President?

ROFL.
Suppose he wasn't railroaded by a weaponized legal system (something common among third-world shitholes).

You still wouldn't vote for him. And you still wouldn't be able to articulate a rational reason to vote for Harris.

Yeah, it's kind of funny how they say everything's going just fine but we'll fix everything on day one.

I'm not lefty or righty.
But vote for Kamala or any dem if you want to destroy America.

blacks nuke crackers.jpg

You think you have to be told that someone who is a convicted felon should not be President?

ROFL.
You know what? Putin and his cronies say the very same thing. They charge their opposition with crimes, find them guilty, jail them, and then say convicted felons shouldn't run for office.

Democrats are pretty secure that their fraud will be as successful as they were in 2020.
That is why they ousted Biden. Biden's job was to keep the election as close as possible so that the team could carry the dems across the finish line. When Biden couldn't hold up his end, he was thrown overboard, installing someone with zero votes as the nominee. Now it is her job to make the election as close as possible so that the rest of her team can carry them across the finish line.

Forum List

Back