Why Should Americans Vote For Kamala Harris?

Neither is Trump.

Yes he is.

A phony kangaroo court with a DA who ran on the "I'll get Trump" platform from old expired unprosecuted misdemeanors, basically at worst accounting errors, that NOBODY had ever been prosecuted for does not make Trump a felon. It makes him a victim.
Not at worst. It was 34 counts of falsifying business records.

Your denial is irrelevant.

Yes he is.

No, it wasn't. It was 34 counts of beating Hillary.

"AP’s review of nearly 150 reported cases since New York’s “repeated fraud” statute was passed in 1956 showed that nearly every previous time a company was taken away, victims and losses were key factors. Customers had lost money or bought defective products or never received services ordered, leaving them cheated and angry."

However, in this case, NOBODY lost money. Everyone Trump borrowed from was paid in full, were happy, and testified as such if they were even allowed to. Oh yea, even the banks said they couldn't prove if they lost a dime because Trump inflated his net worth.

"And though the bank offered Trump lower interest rates because he had agreed to personally guarantee the loans with his own money, it’s not clear how much better the rates were because of the inflated figures. The bank never complained, and it’s unclear how much it lost, if anything. Bank officials called to testify couldn’t say for sure if Trump’s personal statement of worth had any impact on the rates."

They were at worst accounting errors. Period.

It was all ridiculous made up garbage.

Last edited:
No, it wasn't. It was 34 counts of beating Hillary.

"AP’s review of nearly 150 reported cases since New York’s “repeated fraud” statute was passed in 1956 showed that nearly every previous time a company was taken away, victims and losses were key factors. Customers had lost money or bought defective products or never received services ordered, leaving them cheated and angry."

However, in this case, NOBODY lost money. Everyone Trump borrowed from was paid in full, were happy, and testified as such if they were even allowed to.

They were at worst accounting errors. Period. They used a phony shrink to testify against Trump, a fake lawyer who said he could get students into law school, etc.

It was all ridiculous made up garbage.
Trump was convicted of 34 felonies.

Not sure why you think your links changes that.

FYI, he is also an adjudicated sexual assaulter and fraudster.

I started another thread similar to this but this thread is more direct. Why Should Americans Vote For Kamala Harris? There is only one stipulation and that is you have to get specific and you can't just merely say she's not Trump. I guess that's two stipulations. Can lefties actually give us specific reasons to vote for her instead of just voting against Trump?
I'll take a stab at it here. Ahh, because the lefties think that it's the "my team mentality" type of thing to do???

B-i-n-g-o!

I can see these trolls asking "Why vote for a defender of democracy just because they aren't Uncle 'Dolf?"
Oh, you mean the "defender of democracy" who received less than 900 votes nationwide when she stood for election? The "defender of democracy" who was forced on her party without any input from ordinary citizens?

Y'all don't seem to understand what "democracy" means.

I'll take a stab at it here. Ahh, because the lefties think that it's the "my team mentality" type of thing to do???
They probably don't like convicted felons so that narrows the choices down quite a bit...to one.

Certainly adjudicated sexual assaulter and fraudster isn't a plus either but evidently some people don't mind that kind of stuff.

In America's scheme of Presidential electoral choices it is, at this stage.......binary.

• Don Trump
----OR----
  • Kamala Harris

And so, here we are again, as in 2020.
A vote for Harris is.....ofttimes.....really a vote against Don Trump.
And is intended to be exactly that.
No subtlety needed.

Yes he is.

We are past that crap. This is more and more about surviving for more and mor people who have not been privileged with the party that told us they had all of the answers destroying and smearing Trump viciously since before 2016 and lied and lied some more and continue to do so. living life without struggling due to a major party of corrupted government asses treating the population like a videogame building empires is tiresome. None of those people on the DNC stage live the life of peasants. And the peasants who vote for that are fools. And history has shown us peasants can be fools. We waste so much.

We are past that crap.

You may be. I'm not.

This is more and more about surviving for more and mor people who have not been privileged with the party that told us they had all of the answers destroying and smearing Trump viciously since before 2016 and lied and lied some more and continue to do so. living life without struggling due to a major party of corrupted government asses treating the population like a videogame building empires is tiresome. None of those people on the DNC stage live the life of peasants. And the peasants who vote for that are fools. And history has shown us peasants can be fools. We waste so much.
That's a lot of words for not really saying anything.

They seem to believe she can do anything through Executive Orders.

They will find out she can't. And her meltdown will be epic.
Now the MO is you do whatever the hell you want and wait years for it to go through the courts. When the Supreme Court finally rules against you, you continue the policies anyway and thumb your nose at them.

Forum List

Back