Why Should Americans Vote For Kamala Harris?

The created jobs are just the jobs we lost from the Covid lockdowns. Inflation under Biden has been about 25%, which is is over 8% per year on average.
Exactly. Anything bad that happened under Trump is because of COVID but yet COVID is out of the picture when it comes to Biden.

Trumpers trying to have it both ways.

The hypocrisy is pretty transparent but I suppose you think it's fooling people.

Exactly. Anything bad that happened under Trump is because of COVID but yet COVID is out of the picture when it comes to Biden.

Trumpers trying to have it both ways.

The hypocrisy is pretty transparent but I suppose you think it's fooling people.
You're trying to have it both ways. Job losses due to Covid lockdowns and job gains after the lockdowns are a wash. Inflation is not a wash. It was maybe 10% during all of Trump's four years and 25% during Biden's three and a half years. You are comparing apples with car tires.

You're trying to have it both ways. Job losses due to Covid lockdowns and job gains after the lockdowns are a wash. Inflation is not a wash. It was maybe 10% during all of Trump's four years and 25% during Biden's three and a half years. You are comparing apples with car tires.
Of course inflation was low under Trump. Their was nothing to buy because of COVID.

If course gas prices were low under Trump. Few people were driving.

Of course unemployment was high under Trump. Many business were shit down.

Of course inflation was high under Biden. Supply chain issues after the lockdowns.

Those are all economic facts but right thinks people are dumb and wants to blame COVID for Trump's bad numbers and forget COVID existed for Biden's.

Typical BS.

How would kumalot do that?

ya, that's adult of you. :rolleyes:

That was a SCOTUS decision, not POTUS. Are you that stupid?
lol ... that's why donny loves the poorly educated long time.

if congress writes up legislation restoring it - then FEDERAL LAW supersedes state law. & president k-a-m-a-l-a harris will sign it into law. a S-U-P-E-R-C-E-D-I-N-G law.

Supremacy Clause​

The Supremacy Clause refers to the foundational principle that, in general, federal law takes precedence over any conflicting state law. Established under Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution, the Supremacy Clause enables the federal government to enforce treaties, create a central bank, and enact legislation without interference from the states. It does not, however, allow the federal government to review or veto state laws before they take effect.
Supremacy Clause

special.gif

if congress writes up legislation restoring it - then FEDERAL LAW supersedes state law. & president k-a-m-a-l-a harris will sign it into law. a S-U-P-E-R-C-E-D-I-N-G law.

Supremacy Clause​

A federal law 'restoring' Roe v Wade will be immediately taken to court and enjoined.
Given Dobbs, it is more than likely that such a law will be overturned for the same 'there's nothing in the constitution to support this' reasoning as Roe.

ya, that's adult of you. :rolleyes:

lol ... that's why donny loves the poorly educated long time.

Supremacy Clause​

The Supremacy Clause refers to the foundational principle that, in general, federal law takes precedence over any conflicting state law. Established under Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution, the Supremacy Clause enables the federal government to enforce treaties, create a central bank, and enact legislation without interference from the states. It does not, however, allow the federal government to review or veto state laws before they take effect.
Supremacy Clause

View attachment 1002378

Apparently you don't know that congress cannot override SCOTUS without a constitutional amendment. They can't just "pass legislation restoring it." What a fucking idiot. This is why you're a democrat, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Funny the poorly educated label those with multiple college degrees as poorly educated.

Last edited:
I started another thread similar to this but this thread is more direct. Why Should Americans Vote For Kamala Harris? There is only one stipulation and that is you have to get specific and you can't just merely say she's not Trump. I guess that's two stipulations. Can lefties actually give us specific reasons to vote for her instead of just voting against Trump?
It will make magaturds cry.

Forum List

Back