Trump budget would spike deficits by nearly 5 times Harris proposal, says Penn Wharton

So I used the US Bureau of Labour Statistics....

What's your source?

If you want to call BS, then show actual data, no stories, prove these people wrong with actual data...

Attachments

• 1724799724546.png
    1724799724546.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 1
So I used the US Bureau of Labour Statistics....

What's your source?

If you want to call BS, then show actual data, no stories, prove these people wrong with actual data...

If you think for one moment I'm buying any government website and info after the comical labor statistics they tried to pawn off you're comical

Yea, I'm kinda curious, WHAT IS THE HARRIS ECONOMIC PROPOSAL?

All I read is she wants to boost TAXES by 5 trillion. Yea, that'll help the economy won't it?
Did the largest tax increase ever (republic claim) in 1993 hurt our economy?

Yes or no.

You are just sticking your head in the sand and saying you can't see it...

The good people at the conservative Wharton Business School could find it... Maybe they know more about economics than you.

No you are, you were lied to and took it up your caboose with no lube

Sit

You are just sticking your head in the sand and saying you can't see it...

The good people at the conservative Wharton Business School could find it... Maybe they know more about economics than you.
That isn't even in question. This thing will dispute your stats or polling, yet never provide their source. Because they don't have one.

Another bullshit thread by a Trump-hating leftard.

Nothing to see here.

View attachment 1002434

Biden looks to have made a start...

Do you not get this from your Right Wing Media sources?
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

If you think for one moment I'm buying any government website and info after the comical labor statistics they tried to pawn off you're comical
So you have nothing yourself so you are going to claim that a whole US dept consisting of 2,100 employees are in a conspiracy theory to release false figures, not one of the 2,100 are actually GOP supporters and they are all in on it...

That is a big tinfoil hat there...

So you have nothing yourself so you are going to claim that a whole US dept consisting of 2,100 employees are in a conspiracy theory to release false figures, not one of the 2,100 are actually GOP supporters and they are all in on it...

That is a big tinfoil hat there...

Scroll up then shut up

Forum List

Back