How Much of this is Happening here?

I can say with total unbiased certainty that my ego is not involved. In my entire life, ego has never been something that drove me. If you knew what my childhood was, you would know why.

In addition and being an "official" stock market analyst for 47 years, ego is a killer in that industry and since 1980, I have not been killed in the market even once.

As such, you are making an uninformed statement
Man!! What an egoic diatribe^^^^^^^^^

Just look at her!! She can't even give an interview and has to change the rules of engagement to debate Trump!! She has to steal Trump's policies and has flip flopped more than a fish out of water. Clearly she sucked her way to the top.
I said prove it with data, statistics and facts.

"look at her, she can't" is not data, statistics or facts. With such a statement, prove that she can't (after she faces Trump on national TV in two weeks).

As far as flip-flopping being bad, then tell me what you think of this flip-flop

and recently

p-

How can you criticize Kamala flip-flopping but not criticize Trump doing worse?

Are you a hypocrite?

I said prove it with data, statistics and facts.

"look at her, she can't" is not data, statistics or facts. With such a statement, prove that she can't (after she faces Trump on national TV in two weeks).

As far as flip-flopping being bad, then tell me what you think of this flip-flop

and recently

p-

How can you criticize Kamala flip-flopping but not criticize Trump doing worse?

Are you a hypocrite?

I gave you facts. You give propaganda.

I can say with total unbiased certainty that my ego is not involved. In my entire life, ego has never been something that drove me. If you knew what my childhood was, you would know why.

In addition and being an "official" stock market analyst for 47 years, ego is a killer in that industry and since 1980, I have not been killed in the market even once.

As such, you are making an uninformed statement

No, your words prove my assertion.

No, your words prove my assertion.
Whatever you say. You don't know me but you are convinced and I have no interest in having you change your mind. You are not worth anything to me. You enjoy debasing a person, go ahead. Enjoy your fantasy world.

Meme stealing is the lowest. No, you have Trump derangement syndrome. You can’t control it.
Here is an ad for you that came out today. Trump is addressing the most pressing issue for the election and he wants you to participate.

Go for it!

Here is an ad for you that came out today. Trump is addressing the most pressing issue for the election and he wants you to participate.

Go for it!

Trump is spreading joy. You hate that we all know.

Trump is spreading joy. You hate that we all know.
then go ahead and buy the collection of cards. If you buy all 75 of the cards (for a measly $7500 at $99 each card), you will find joy and give joy back to Trump at the same time.

Of course, please explain how this ad addresses the needs of the people. Will joy help pay the bills and get rid of the immigration problem?

Russians, the default excuse for fuckin’ left/prog retards who cannot understand that people with higher than room temperature IQs don’t buy into their agenda.

Trump was calling the Russians not vice versa. The US has been monitoring communication in and out of Russian embassies worldwide since the 1960s. It's SOP.

Forum List

Back