How Much of this is Happening here?

Excuse me, but here are some truths:

1) most Trumpers live in the rural areas where education is very limited, even if free.
2) uneducated voters vote for those that convince them with words that things are going to get better (perfect example is Chaves and Maduro)
3) Leftists live mostly in Urban areas where free education is available to all, meaning more educated than Republicans.
4) Leftists are by nature more Liberal, meaning more interested in learning. Conservatives are by nature happy with what they know and do not look to be better educated.

Democrats more educated than Republicans, Pew Research Center survey finds

1) most Trumpers live in the rural areas where education is very limited, even if free.

I live in Chicago where our public schools are very expensive and churn out many uneducated "graduates"

2) uneducated voters vote for those that convince them with words that things are going to get better (perfect example is Chaves and Maduro)

It's true, the uneducated in Chicago voted for Obama, Biden and Johnson.

3) Leftists live mostly in Urban areas where free education is available to all, meaning more educated than Republicans.

Our uneducated in Chicago are less educated than even you. which is saying a lot.

4) Leftists are by nature more Liberal, meaning more interested in learning.

Not in Chicago.

I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here.

View attachment 1001833

After all we do know this:

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

and we also do know this as well:

Russia Seeks to Boost Trump in 2024 Election, U.S. Intelligence Officials Say

WASHINGTON—The Russian government has launched a “whole-of-government” effort to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential election and favors Republican candidate Donald Trump in the race, senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday.

The officials didn’t mention Trump by name, but said that Russia’s current activity—described as covert social-media use and other online propaganda efforts—mirrored the 2020 and 2016 election cycles, when Moscow also favored Trump and sought to undermine Democratic candidates, according to U.S. intelligence agencies.

So, how much of this could be happening here?
China has an active presence in this campaign as well. Our adversaries have figured out what the two major parties have always known. Democracy is about manipulating stupid people.

Maybe I'm an educator at heart?
Always trying to assist the ignorant, even if only a tiny bit.
I can't be taught. I am 79 and set in my idiot mentality. The only thing I am good at is making money and loving my wife and kids. Given that I am also physically handicapped, so all I do is read and do research on my free time (a lot). As such, your teaching isn't going to help. Thank you for being so caring.

China has an active presence in this campaign as well. Our adversaries have figured out what the two major parties have always known. Democracy is about manipulating stupid people.
Actually, Autocracy and Tyranny is about manipulating people. Democracy is about "for the people, of the people and by the people". You are wrong in your definition.

I live in Chicago where our public schools are very expensive and churn out many uneducated "graduates"

It's true, the uneducated in Chicago voted for Obama, Biden and Johnson.

Our uneducated in Chicago are less educated than even you. which is saying a lot.

4) Leftists are by nature more Liberal, meaning more interested in learning.

Not in Chicago.
You know the truth is that "exception proves the rule", meaning that Chicago proves the rule (uneducated are found in rural and Trump loving areas (Chicago being the exception).

The DNC Is a Petting Zoo

But the "Democratic" Party is for the humanoids, of the humanoids, and by the humanoids.
You are entitled to your opinion. Enjoy it while it lasts

Fantasyworld3.jpg

Forum List

Back