How Much of this is Happening here?

Feel free to drag your ass back to where you were comfortable.
Actually I love it here. I am a fighter. Comfort is not what I am looking for as I have that already. I am here to provide the facts, data and statistics that show the stupidity of the Trumpers believing in an incompetent and narcissistic man.

After all, I only have a few years left in my life and not only would I like to leave a legacy of helping our nation but more importantly, when I die, I will be judged by the ultimate judge (God) and depending on his view of what I did, I will go to heaven or to hell. I certainly do not want to go to the latter, given that I would have to share that world with Trump.

Thanks for thinking of me. Your well wishes are appreciated.

Enough... The RW doesn't want to believe it is true and will shout and cry...

Facts are:
Russia was pumping misinformation into US during the election to favour Trump.

The Trump campaign was sharing information to Russia.

Trump's AG did what he could interfere in the investigation without breaking the law.

The Trump campaign was sharing information to Russia.

Polling data? Like in the New York Times?

Actually I love it here. I am a fighter. Comfort is not what I am looking for as I have that already. I am here to provide the facts, data and statistics that show the stupidity of the Trumpers believing in an incompetent and narcissistic man.

After all, I only have a few years left in my life and not only would I like to leave a legacy of helping our nation but more importantly, when I die, I will be judged by the ultimate judge (God) and depending on his view of what I did, I will go to heaven or to hell. I certainly do not want to go to the latter, given that I would have to share that world with Trump.

Thanks for thinking of me. Your well wishes are appreciated.
Yet here you are bitching and moaning that not everybody marches in lock step with the left/prog agenda and blaming it on Russians instead of accepting that a goodly number of people are too smart to follow along.

I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site.
You might be surprised by trump popularity outside your lib bubble

Lots of trump support in the real world

Yet here you are bitching and moaning that not everybody marches in lock step with the left/prog agenda and blaming it on Russians instead of accepting that a goodly number of people are too smart to follow along.
"Bitching and moaning? You mean to say that giving data, statistics, and fact is bitching and moaning?

My gawd man, your head is certainly in the garbage can.

The reality is that I gave that information in order to generate responses and I was successful in doing that, given that I have gotten over 200 responses in less than 36 hours, with 90% of them being called FAKE NEWS. I am ecstatic as it proves the OP and proves my point. I am not bitching and moaning, I am:

1724771240227.png

You might be surprised by trump popularity outside your lib bubble

Lots of trump support in the real world
I am not surprised at all. There about 30 million Trump minions out there.

Then again, Trump did say "he loves the uneducated" and that brought them all out. Uneducated love to be loved, given that they rarely ever find someone that loves them...............they are uneducated!!!!

No, he met with Trump on May 16th, 2017...........just 3 months INTO his presidency. Trump is so incompetent that he gave "free of charge" information that helped Russia and hurt us. Now, that is about the most incompetent as it gets.

Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office

By Jeff Mason and Patricia Zengerle
May 16, 20175:50 AM EDT

My response was to an idiot talking about the campaign.

Try to focus, you might sound less like a moron.

Then again, Trump did say "he loves the uneducated" and that brought them all out. Uneducated love to be loved, given that they rarely ever find someone that loves them...............they are uneducated!!!!
There are uneducated voters in both parties

But that does not mean they are stupid although some may be

Leftist school systems turn out millions of uneducated graduates every year.
They deserve to have their voices heard just as much as the barista at Starbucks
with the useless Master's Degree that he borrowed $200,000 to get.

There are uneducated voters in both parties

But that does not mean they are stupid although some may be
I can tell you that most (if not all) of the Trump lovers are "stupid". How anyone with a brain love an immoral, unethical, unprincipled, and inhumane person that is also incompetent to the nth degree and is a liar, a scam artist, and a narcissist (who never thinks he is wrong and therefore can never correct his own mistakes) is beyond me.

This is not about politics. I can see and understand Republicans wanting a Conservative platform but how they can expect a person with all of the above characteristics to be able to accomplish anything, is just plain stupid. I never expected our nation to have so many though. It goes to prove how much our nation has fallen.

Leftist school systems turn out millions of uneducated graduates every year.
They deserve to have their voices heard just as much as the barista at Starbucks
with the useless Master's Degree that he borrowed $200,000 to get.
Excuse me, but here are some truths:

1) most Trumpers live in the rural areas where education is very limited, even if free.
2) uneducated voters vote for those that convince them with words that things are going to get better (perfect example is Chaves and Maduro)
3) Leftists live mostly in Urban areas where free education is available to all, meaning more educated than Republicans.
4) Leftists are by nature more Liberal, meaning more interested in learning. Conservatives are by nature happy with what they know and do not look to be better educated.

Democrats more educated than Republicans, Pew Research Center survey finds

Proof is in the pudding. Over 30 million votes for Trump in each election.
I see you have your comedy routine down pat

But you need a straight banana to bounce the jokes off of

Unfortunately for you thats not going to be me

Forum List

Back