How Much of this is Happening here?

I-Q:The US Intelligence agencies have found WMDs in Iraq yet?

AI-A:There is no credible evidence to suggest that US intelligence agencies have found weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) in Iraq since the 2003 invasion. The initial claims that Iraq possessed WMDs, which were used to justify the invasion, have since been widely discredited. The lack of conclusive evidence of WMDs in Iraq has been a subject of much debate and controversy, leading to significant criticism of the intelligence that was used to support the invasion. It is important to rely on verified and accurate information when discussing such serious matters.

==> No change yet. They keep thinking Americans are just idiots! lol. :)
Do I need to remind you of this?

Instead of saying that Americans are just idiots, I think you meant "Republicans are just idiots", no?

I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here.

View attachment 1001833

After all we do know this:

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

and we also do know this as well:

Russia Seeks to Boost Trump in 2024 Election, U.S. Intelligence Officials Say

WASHINGTON—The Russian government has launched a “whole-of-government” effort to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential election and favors Republican candidate Donald Trump in the race, senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday.

The officials didn’t mention Trump by name, but said that Russia’s current activity—described as covert social-media use and other online propaganda efforts—mirrored the 2020 and 2016 election cycles, when Moscow also favored Trump and sought to undermine Democratic candidates, according to U.S. intelligence agencies.

So, how much of this could be happening here?
Noob sez wut? You are backing the worst candidate for President in American history.

Sure it's proof. Russia wants to undermine US elections and these right wing nut jobs are doing it on here by saying our elections are rigged. Whether unwittingly doing it or not it doesnt matter. They are advancing Russian propaganda. End of story.
Russia wants to undermine US elections and these left wing nut jobs are doing it on here by saying there really IS an 'Orange Man Bad' which is nothing but Russian propaganda.

Please keep screaming about the 2020 election is stolen.
The electorate hears the screams and crying of a stolen election and it helps them decide who to vote for 2024.

Keep whining. Keep yelling. Make your feelings known

Forum List

Back