And Still Zero Agenda for Harris

She’s the nominee now. Zero platform in writing.

Just shows what Sheeples her followers are. They have zero idea what she wants to do as President but they fall in line anyway.

Her website is just simply send us your money.

what a hoot , wait for the debate to see shitpants die on stage with his hate. She will bury his ass, hell she doesn't even have to debate this pig , it is over.

Double down on the lie

Harris has a complex vocabulary and can discus topics in detail

Trump has a child’s vocabulary and depth of knowledge

Sharks will eat you if your electric boat sinks?

Do I really need to play her multitude of word salads speaking like a freaking idiot? You can keep spewing your propaganda, but no one is buying it.

She’s the nominee now. Zero platform in writing.

Just shows what Sheeples her followers are. They have zero idea what she wants to do as President but they fall in line anyway.

Her website is just simply send us your money.

WTF are you talking about? She has outlined her policies in great detail in her last few speeches.

WTF are you talking about? She has outlined her policies in great detail in her last few speeches.
shes made a few general statements like price goughing ( cant even pronounce it) and "strong military" (where will the money come from if she beefs up the domestic policy.)

ABSOLUTELY NO PARTICULARS

oh and shes flip flopped on many more -no explanation why

Do I really need to play her multitude of word salads speaking like a freaking idiot? You can keep spewing your propaganda, but no one is buying it.

Do I really need to play Trump bragging about how smart he is by claiming that an Electric Boat will sink because of the weight of the batteries and you will get electrocuted when the batteries get wet……But what if there are sharks?

Fucking retard

That does not explain how the Democrats caused the problem ,,,,DUMBASS
Who was president the last 4-years dumbass.

Who let 15,000,000 illegals into the US to get free groceries and housing while citizens are struggling with runaway inflation?

The Law of supply & demand says as demand increases and supply is constant, prices rise, duh.

She's also going to make sure migrants have a path to citizenship.
and dedicated housing for migrants, and millions more houses, and $25 thousand more starter homes (which drive up prices)

all of which are very unpopular -so how does she get away with it? because the media hides her shit like my cat does his crap in his litter box,, Im not whining about it -just sayng

Forum List

Back