Rape Victims Who Choose The Babies Life Over Politics

Just the last couple of years, lawsuits have been filed from other people who were unable to get NECCESARRY healthcare from doctors who were afraid to get into legal trouble. Causing severe health issues.
Now you exposed your political bias. Abortions are not healthcare and the lack of an abortion does not lead to severe health issues.

There is no social stigma on bearing children. There is one on having an abortion. So, when you talk about pressure being brought to bear on pregnant people to abort. It pales in comparison to the pressure. Social, religious, practical and legal that is experienced by people who choose not to go through with a pregnancy. Rendering your article sourcing a book that claims to be a study suspect.
You got that backwards, there is a huge social stigma on bearing children. Huge. There is no stigma associated with abortions outside of the church.

My article speaks specifically of rape victims carrying to term and thier overwhelming happiness with thier baby.

You got that backwards, there is a huge social stigma on bearing children. Huge. There is no stigma associated with abortions outside of the church.

My article speaks specifically of rape victims carrying to term and thier overwhelming happiness with thier baby.
I don’t know what planet you live on but on THIS planet there is almost no stigma to bearing and raising children. In fact iit is highly respected.

And the very idea that a man would claim that women WANT to bear and raise a child conceived by rape is …. Weird… to say the least.

Not that it can’t happen but I don’t see it happening often

Oh it can. Don’t be stupid. Ever hear of an ectopic pregnancy?
What is stupid is to think they perform abortions to remove an ectopic pregnancy. The abortion pill, suction, saline solution, forceps, forks, hangars are never used by a doctor in this circumstance

My finance had a ruptured ectopic surgery. I know all about them.

I don’t know what planet you live on but on THIS planet there is almost no stigma to bearing and raising children. In fact iit is highly respected.
Nice contradiction, I can do the same response.

Yes there is

And the very idea that a man would claim that women WANT to bear and raise a child conceived by rape is …. Weird… to say the least.
There was no claim made by a man. Women said they were happy they did not kill thier baby

If that were even remotely true, the Rabid Right would have proof of it and be flogging the notion.

All you're doing is parroting the right wing lie that PP "promotes" abortion. It does not. Abortion is a small part of PP's services to women.

Furthermore, the notion that abortions are "profitable" for PP is utterly false. It is far more profitable for any medical office to provide pre-natal care to the mother and deliver a healthy infant. And the amount paid for "fetal tissue", is a couple of hundred dollars, at most.

The average bill for having a baby in the USA is over $18,000, plus your doctor gets another patient who will require ongoing care. Abortion is a one-time fee of $800. Which would be more profitable for PP to promote if they're looking to make money - $18,000 for prenatal and postnatal care, or $800 for an abortion?

We saw an example of what Planned Butchercide does with a promotion of free abortions at the DNC convention. It's a sight of joy. 25 dead democrats. Nothing to complain about. If democrats could manage to kill of it's ENTIRE generation, it would be a humanitarian gesture.

We saw an example of what Planned Butchercide does with a promotion of free abortions at the DNC convention. It's a sight of joy. 25 dead democrats. Nothing to complain about. If democrats could manage to kill of it's ENTIRE generation, it would be a humanitarian gesture.
You’re just a wonderful person and a perfect example of Trumperism

HA!

I seriously doubt that this is true.
in the USA ---people may feel pressured--by the spouse, BF or Mama. But they are not
forced. ALSO it is considered UNETHICAL
(virtually illegal) for a doctor to URGE a woman
to abort.

I dont find your story believable in light of your other comments and the lack of information presented as well as all the other factors that affect a person. Some factors you would never know even if you lived with said person.
First off. I never claimed I lived with the person. My wife did. Second, I made it a point to say that I didn't know how much her mental problems correlate with what happened. Although I think it's safe to assume it did to some extent. Third I don't really care if you believe me. It's true but my point stands regardless.

Lol. Sure. People think that woman shouldn't have children... right.

I'll tell you what.
If you can show any state at any time suggesting making abortions mandatory you can speak.
If you can show me a religion that says that having children is immoral you can speak.
If you can show me a state that purposefully makes care during pregnancy unavailable, you can speak.

Until then. Trying to state that people are forced to have abortions more than they are forced to have the child is just dishonesty or stupidity to me.

As to what your article speaks too. Again, the numbers sited are at odds with other information and I'd dare say logic.

Forum List

Back