Rape Victims Who Choose The Babies Life Over Politics

Who's forcing anyone to get an abortion? If my daughter were rated and became pregnant and she kept the kid that's also her choice. But she'd raise it without me in it's life.
Who? Are you claiming not one woman or girl has never been forced to have an abortion.

In the course of researching replying to various comments I found artickes upon articles that address the fact the people were forced.

There are organizations that address the fact that some women and girls are forced. These organizations offer advice and counseling.

There also articles about extreme cohersion and societital pressure as well as peer pressure.

We can see the anger throughout this thread which is explosive. People are getting murdered over this issue. People are arrested.

Forced and or extreme cohersion.

Given that the vast majority of women seeking abortions are over the age of 20, and more than half are married or in a committed relationship, why would you be telling adult women, the majority of whom are married, the bullshit you just posted.

Only 6% of women seeking abortions are teenagers, you lying asswipe.

Nope. That's the spiel given to teens.

YOu were given the study results from multiple sources... not sure why you think you've made a point.

Actually, most of your posts sound like you are standing on your keyboard.
No, you presented opinions about a survey, nothing more. If you can find the study for free you would of presented it. It is a dauntingvl task to find the actual study. O know I have spent hours finding studies.

When I am lucky enough to find a study the facts within really show that the artickes are not accurate or intentionally misleading.

You have an opinion you think a quick google search substantiates

No, you presented opinions about a survey, nothing more. If you can find the study for free you would of presented it. It is a dauntingvl task to find the actual study. O know I have spent hours finding studies.

When I am lucky enough to find a study the facts within really show that the artickes are not accurate or intentionally misleading.

You have an opinion you think a quick google search substantiates

I provided a link to the study summary.... not sure I need to do more than that.

There is no hoard of Canadians coming here for health care. And on the rare occassion they have to (like an emergency), the Canadian government pays for it.

I provided a link to the study summary.... not sure I need to do more than that.
What you linked to is called an abstract. Summaries are at the end of documents and such, summarizing what you read.

The reason you now need the study is because you will find out that the article may not reflect the study or that the study is a bad.

I really dont care if you dont want to educate yourself but I wont let you make claims that studies you have not read confirm your opinion.

What you linked to is called an abstract. Summaries are at the end of documents and such, summarizing what you read.

The reason you now need the study is because you will find out that the article may not reflect the study or that the study is a bad.

I really dont care if you dont want to educate yourself but I wont let you make claims that studies you have not read confirm your opinion.

Ho-hum.... you got the data, you don't want to admit it's true... because you heard on Hate Radio a rich Canadian came here once for a private room.

Forum List

Back