Why did Tim Walz physically abuse his handicapped son on TV last night?

Keep posting that video of the second family doing a victory celebration. You make yourself sound dumber with each post
This just in...^^^lying, evil mutherfucker still lying and evil.

Stolen Valor Walz jerks his special needs son on the world stage...lying, evil mutherfuckers still running cover for him.

Roll the clip...

1000002636.gif

1000002638.png

This just in...^^^lying, evil mutherfucker still lying and evil.

Stolen Valor Walz jerks his special needs son on the world stage...lying, evil mutherfuckers still running cover for him.

Roll the clip...

View attachment 1001073

View attachment 1001074
Maga snowflakes get hysterical about a family celebration full of laughter smiles kisses and hugs… Claim child abuse like delusional psychos

Maga snowflakes get hysterical about a family celebration full of laughter smiles kisses and hugs… Claim child abuse like delusional psychos
I really appreciate you giving me fodder to keep this at the top of the forum.

Your lies are making damn sure the maximum number of people see this thread... and from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it.

I hate liars more than just about anything...but part of that anything is a devastating and fiery hatred of anyone who abuses special needs children...and those who cover for them.

So keep up the good work, and I'll keep providing the evidence. I'm all for letting everyone see for themselves.

1000002636.gif

1000002638.png

Your still a lying evil mutherfucker...but I can use it to get this clip to the maximum number of eyeballs.

It's like you're workin' for me. :lol:

Just look at the smile on the boys face just before he gets yanked by his father. Compare that to boys face on the last frame of the clip. You can clearly see from his expressions that the boy knew that he had been disciplined.

I really appreciate you giving me fodder to keep this at the top of the forum.

Your lies are making damn sure the maximum number of people see this thread... and from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it.

I hate liars more than just about anything...but part of that anything is a devastating and fiery hatred of anyone who abuses special needs children...and those who cover for them.

So keep up the good work, and I'll keep providing the evidence. I'm all for letting everyone see for themselves.

View attachment 1001075

View attachment 1001076

Your still a lying evil mutherfucker...but I can use it to get this clip to the maximum number of eyeballs.

It's like you're workin' for me. :lol:
I’m happy to keep your ridiculous over dramatic dishonest BS on the top of the board. Shows how foolish and politically motivated you are. You shame yourself

I’m happy to keep your ridiculous over dramatic dishonest BS on the top of the board. Shows how foolish and politically motivated you are. You shame yourself.

Stolen valor Walz jerks his special needs done arm in front of the world.

1000002636.gif

See you tomorrow.

Forum List

Back