How to keep some humans alive from a few people that WANTED to kill them...

I don't expect any of you illogical readers to comprehend much less have the attention span greater than 8.5 seconds so you can ignore.
But to those that have been struggling with the concept most Democrats support, i.e. the murder of innocent humans i.e. abortions for all here is an option that you may not be aware of by Planned Parenthood, i.e. the killing of humans crowd.
FACTS first:
60% of women who aborted their first pregnancy had an abortion of their second or more pregnancy.

Those women are guilty of murder.
Think about it... you approve idiocy on the part of women who already had 1 abortion NOT obviously understanding ....
they are murdering a human!
When will Democrats comprehend that these 60% of abortions are totally by irresponsible people who should be RESPONSIBLE!
They are killing humans because of their stupidity, etc.

THINK...
I can understand an abortion due to
  • health of the mother
  • or rape or
  • the 1st abortion.
BUT continuing to be ok (as Planned Parenthood is!!!) with 60% of abortions by grossly irresponsible women who carelessly have sex EVEN though they know they killed their first human, continue to have sex and many of the with unprotected sex is totally irresponsible!
And the men are also responsible if they are aware of the woman's proclivity to kill humans AFTER having her first abortion.

FOLKS 60% of abortions are by women who've had a previous abortion!

Are those of you on the fence regarding abortions, aware that 60% of humans killed are authorized by women who've had a previous abortion?

I truly don't understand people that have no problem with killing babies again and again, i.e. as 60% of abortions are by women with one or more previous abortion!

You people that are so aghast at Hitler's killing 6 million jews, are you aware that of the total abortions since 1973.. 63,459,781 abortions.
60% of the abortions by women with one or more previous abortions or
38,075,868 humans murdered because of irresponsible women and MEN!
Nearly 6 times the number of Hitler's killing of 6 million jews... and most people support that!

Currently, 63% say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, while 36% say it should be illegal in all or most cases.

SAD that I'm pretty confident that most of the 63% in favor of abortions don't know 60% of abortions are done by totally irresponsible women and men. Think... folks if we make it illegal to kill another human i.e. death penalty... why isn't there any penalty for women who irresponsibly have their 2nd or more abortion? WHY is that ok?
We kill people who are responsible for killing other people, but babies??
My solution is best. Give them the abortion and a little snip snip too. No need to even tell them. It will be a pleasant surprise that they don't get pregnant again.

those women are not "guilty of murder."
your opinion is not law . well, anywhere that i know of.
not even texas.
What happens to some women is that they become addicted to abortion. They get pregnant to have an abortion. There is no way to know what triggers this addiction but they know it exists.

Forum List

Back