Scientists Discover a Self-Replicating Protein Structure, And It Could Have Built The First Life on

abu afak - you're no better than scruffy - unable to answer questions that you should be able to given your claimed expertise. Posting a little emoji is not an answer.

Each of you enjoy making lengthy posts that are mainly cut-n-paste of obscure articles and pretending that this somehow demonstrates erudition.

Yes, the universe is evidence for God.

Do you have any evidence or reasons for believing that the universe was not created?

God of the gaps - RationalWiki

God of the gaps

(or a divine fallacy) is logical fallacy that occurs when Goddidit (or a variant) is invoked to explain some natural phenomena that science cannot (at the time of the argument). This concept is similar to what systems theorists refer to as an "explanatory principle." "God of the gaps" is a bad argument not only on logical grounds, but on empirical grounds: there is a long history of "gaps" being filled and the gap for God thus getting smaller and smaller, suggesting "we don't know Yet" as an alternative that works Better in practice; naturalistic explanations for still-mysterious phenomena are always possible, especially in the future where more information may be uncovered.[1]

The God of the Gaps is a didit Fallacy and an ad hoc Fallacy, as well as an Argument from Incredulity or an Argument from Ignorance, and is thus an informal fallacy...

`

God of the gaps - RationalWiki

God of the gaps

(or a divine fallacy) is logical fallacy that occurs when Goddidit (or a variant) is invoked to explain some natural phenomena that science cannot (at the time of the argument). This concept is similar to what systems theorists refer to as an "explanatory principle." "God of the gaps" is a bad argument not only on logical grounds, but on empirical grounds: there is a long history of "gaps" being filled and the gap for God thus getting smaller and smaller, suggesting "we don't know Yet" as an alternative that works Better in practice; naturalistic explanations for still-mysterious phenomena are always possible, especially in the future where more information may be uncovered.[1]

The God of the Gaps is a didit Fallacy and an ad hoc Fallacy, as well as an Argument from Incredulity or an Argument from Ignorance, and is thus an informal fallacy...`
Right so arguing the universe is evidence for God is not a God of the gaps argument.

As I explained until something exists, scientific processes cannot take place, so clearly the universe existence cannot be scientifically explained.

So how can laws be used to explain the existence of laws?

abu afak - you're no better than scruffy - unable to answer questions that you should be able to given your claimed expertise. Posting a little emoji is not an answer.
I am much better than anyone.
I immediately grasp he gist and end discussion within two posts... as I just did with you who wanted to go into a long and DISHONEST deflecting 'chaos'/'determinism' discussion.

bye
`

I am much better than anyone.
I immediately grasp he gist and end discussion within two posts... as I just did with you who wanted to go into a long and DISHONEST deflecting 'chaos' discussion.

bye
Run away if you must, some of these questions are rather challenging, far beyond your level.

I suspect that abu afak gets his "education" from dingbats like this, or perhaps you even are him:

$50 an hour, for you.
Sorry, but I can get my answer to an elementary math question like this for zero dollars these days, no need to pay the charlatans for their privileged secret knowledge:

1724617854305.png

Now why would I pay a dingabt like you 50 dollars for the wrong answer?

Last edited:
Lee Cronin, an atheist abiogenesis devotee gets dragged over the coals by another atheist who's an expert in computability, what it means, what it can and cannot do - no religion here, just pop-scientist vs rigorous scientist:

Cronin has an irritating extreme glottal stop but also refers to "Hoffman" encoding but it's actually named "Huffman" encoding.

Forum List

Back