Asian Businesses in the Black Communities Explained

Any dumbass can make a video. That you fall for it is telling.
Is that why people like you post up videos of Brandumb Tatum?

I didn't need the video. The video is to educate you. I already know the facts, and what these peope said in the video are the facts.

Last edited:
Here we see at the beginning an ASIAN describes how Asians have been able to own businsses in the black community. Her testimony destroys the ignorant arguments coming from the right. We see that there was a systemic denial of opportunity for blacks even after the Civil Rights Act.

WTF does this have to politics.

Take this shit to the Perpetual Victim Forum, Simp.

The Republican party does not exist anymore. We have Democrats and we have fascists. The right has lived under the delusion of this nation beonging to whites when the reality is that America was not a white nation to begin with. And some of the relative of the members of the first nations are coming up here to reclaim what is really theirs.
1724612608465.gif

they got a token amount, 40 years later, only applying to people who actually suffered the wrong. So if you were a Japanese-American in Hawaii, where they didn't feel a need to lock anyone up, you got nothing.

This isn't what IM2Whiny wants. He wants ALL black people to get life-changing amounts of money based on something that happened generations back. And frankly, that's a ridiculous thing to ask. My grandparents never owned slaves; they came here from Germany; why should I have to pay reparations, exactly?

My grandparents came here from Germany in 1925, after their life-savings were wiped out in the post-war/Weimar nonsense. They barely had the value of the contents of their steamer trunks, and no one was feeling terribly welcoming towards Germans between the World Wars.

(I know my grandfather returned to Germany in 1930, for some reason, but a lot of it is vague. He doesn't show up on 1930 Census data.)

By 1940, he owned a small house in Englewood in Chicago, smaller than the Condo I live in now, with his two kids and he had to take on a boarder to pay the bills.

By the 1950's, changing neighborhoods turned Englewood into a slum, and Grandpa moved out after he found one of his new neighbors in his kitchen at 2 AM. Which means he had to pool his remaining resources with my dad to start all over again.

But hey, you are never going to see me ask for reparations for lost property value.

I'm being honest about reality. EVERYONE comes with a sad story of people who done them dirty, or did their parents dirty, or whatever.

You can wallow in self-pity, or you can move on from it.

I haven't seen reparations being called for anyone but the descendants of slavery. White slave owners were compensated for the loss of their property but slaves were never even given the 40 acres and a mule they were promised when freed.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
WTF does this have to politics.

Take this shit to the Perpetual Victim Forum, Simp.

The one where you post how finding the lifelong criminal you elected President guilty of the crimes he admits to committing, is "unfair", and how it's "lawfare" to strip him of his illegally acquired weath.

The one where it's "unfair" that people demand he honor the contracts he signed, and lying is your right under the First Amendment.

That Perpetual Victim Forum. That one's called Truth Social.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back