Asian Businesses in the Black Communities Explained

Said a poster who is voting for the man who claims to be a billionaire, but isn't, but who also claims to be the mostly unfairly treated human being of all time. Everything is SO UNFAIR.

They arrested him for committing crimes. So unfair.

Nice thread derail. Right up there with the best! :clap2:

Here we see at the beginning an ASIAN describes how Asians have been able to own businsses in the black community. Her testimony destroys the ignorant arguments coming from the right. We see that there was a systemic denial of opportunity for blacks even after the Civil Rights Act.

Listen up butter cup. Asians are disciplined people, and desire the USA because they're free to achieve wealth. Beats China for sure. You're left, and surely desire heavy migration into the USA; the Democrat party depends on it. California is under an exodus, and it's primarily white people running away from the infestation the left built. Bet your black ass Asians will be supporting that State, it's happening right now. And someday, they'll have a great share of this countries real estate. Like I've told my kids for ages, buy a place or you'll be paying 6K for rent to the "Chinese" by the time you're 60. That's just life. Perhaps you shouldn't sell blacks short. Ben Carson says hi.

Listen up butter cup. Asians are disciplined people, and desire the USA because they're free to achieve wealth. Beats China for sure. You're left, and surely desire heavy migration into the USA; the Democrat party depends on it. California is under an exodus, and it's primarily white people running away from the infestation the left built. Bet your black ass Asians will be supporting that State, it's happening right now. And someday, they'll have a great share of this countries real estate. Like I've told my kids for ages, buy a place or you'll be paying 6K for rent to the "Chinese" by the time you're 60. That's just life. Perhaps you shouldn't sell blacks short. Ben Carson says hi.
I won't be listening to any lectures from the group who has received trillions of dollars in government assistance while excluding others from that assistance telling me anything. If you want to talk about discipline white ---, then talk about blacks, hispanics and First Nations, because it takes every ounce of discipine we have not to committ bombings and mass shootings of whites for what has been done. Ben Carson is an exanple of why we continue to face problems. Because selouts won't tell you what you need to hear or to do.

You're not being entirely honest either.

The same Japanese Americans you mentioned got reparations from the American government for the little inconvenience they went through.

they got a token amount, 40 years later, only applying to people who actually suffered the wrong. So if you were a Japanese-American in Hawaii, where they didn't feel a need to lock anyone up, you got nothing.

This isn't what IM2Whiny wants. He wants ALL black people to get life-changing amounts of money based on something that happened generations back. And frankly, that's a ridiculous thing to ask. My grandparents never owned slaves; they came here from Germany; why should I have to pay reparations, exactly?

Again, when you come from another country to this country, you're usually not coming w/your hands swinging, meaning you aren't coming completely broke. Moreover, you have an entire country where you came from to rely on.
My grandparents came here from Germany in 1925, after their life-savings were wiped out in the post-war/Weimar nonsense. They barely had the value of the contents of their steamer trunks, and no one was feeling terribly welcoming towards Germans between the World Wars.

(I know my grandfather returned to Germany in 1930, for some reason, but a lot of it is vague. He doesn't show up on 1930 Census data.)

By 1940, he owned a small house in Englewood in Chicago, smaller than the Condo I live in now, with his two kids and he had to take on a boarder to pay the bills.

By the 1950's, changing neighborhoods turned Englewood into a slum, and Grandpa moved out after he found one of his new neighbors in his kitchen at 2 AM. Which means he had to pool his remaining resources with my dad to start all over again.

But hey, you are never going to see me ask for reparations for lost property value.

You're not being honest about history at all Joe.

Do better brother. I know it's in you.
I'm being honest about reality. EVERYONE comes with a sad story of people who done them dirty, or did their parents dirty, or whatever.

You can wallow in self-pity, or you can move on from it.

I won't be listening to any lectures from the group who has received trillions of dollars in government assistance while excluding others from that assistance telling me anything. If you want to talk about discipline white ---, then talk about blacks, hispanics and First Nations, because it takes every ounce of discipine we have not to committ bombings and mass shootings of whites for what has been done. Ben Carson is an exanple of why we continue to face problems. Because selouts won't tell you what you need to hear or to do.
I see. So we're keeping non-whites down, and we're lucky you don't slaughter us. Good to know IM#2, you know how it is, we're the ones who are racist.

Successful blacks are sellouts too. Guess we ought to just throw you a bone, like the democracks threaten to for your support.

They didn't have the snti-Asian attitude, history and laws that Black Americans had either.

They come from their own country, they didn't come here empty-handed.

Apples to mushrooms.
I wish I could sit down with angry black guy and the clueless, guilt-ridden 2nd generation korean girl and explain a few things to them

For instance there is no invisible white hand holding black people down

no one prevented him from attending college, and its probably being paid for by someone else

Unfortunately rather than studying medicine or engineering which are useful he wants to be a professional black activist

What a waste

As for the daughter of Korean immigrants I wonder what her major is?

As the first child to graduate from college she will make her parents proud whether she learns anything useful at school or not

Asians did open shops in the ghetto because the opportunity was there

And they worked very hard to become a success and send their children to college

Some of them were robbed and even murdered by their black customers

But they accepted the risk and made money

They have nothing to be ashamed of

Whites need to shut up wth this shit. Your entire time in this country you have been given shit by the government. And there was an Asian in this video explaining how Asians have what they do and how blacks are excuded from it. Thats not whining you stupid mf, it is fact.. Your white ass just doesn't want to face the truth. Every July 4th, you celebrate what dead people did to other dead people. The government has supported whites more than anyone else. Blacks put a strong emphasis on family. I know because I'm black, grew up in a black neighborhoood and experienced how the neigborhood was one big family and the hood still remains that way. Your whte ass repeats white racist stereotypes and you need to shut up.

We are owed now because what was and is being done has robbed us of wealth. And that robbery continues right now you stupid son of a bitch. Blacks have lost almost 20 trillion dollars because of white racism in this century alone. So it's not about what some dead people did to other dead people and that's a sorry ass punk excuse given that Japanese got reparations for what dead people did to other dead people. Native American tribes have got reparations for what dead people did to other dead people.

Get out of that lie you live in white man, because everything you have is due to legislation. Since 1990, America has lost 51 trillion dolars because of white racism. So keep it up white man and watch America go down the drain.
Well, I have a suggestion for you. Quit complaining about what everyone else "owes" you and get off your lazy ass and WORK for what you want (like everyone else does). This country isn't the world's biggest daycare!!!

Here we see at the beginning an ASIAN describes how Asians have been able to own businsses in the black community. Her testimony destroys the ignorant arguments coming from the right. We see that there was a systemic denial of opportunity for blacks even after the Civil Rights Act.

Damn, this is Politics? We should have a forum for Racists, just for you.

Well, I have a suggestion for you. Quit complaining about what everyone else "owes" you and get off your lazy ass and WORK for what you want (like everyone else does). This country isn't the world's biggest daycare!!!
It won’t matter, whitey won’t allow them to better themselves… IM2 and MarcATL are held back, we’ll only allow them to become brain surgeons and Presidents.

It won’t matter, whitey won’t allow them to better themselves… IM2 and MarcATL are held back, we’ll only allow them to become brain surgeons and Presidents.
And here we see an other ignorant white trailer park dweller who is incapable of discussing the topic. I am quite sure Marc is doing better than your loser whining about anti white racism bitch ass. I know that I am.

So now you're making violent threats? Bring your ass out of the hood and try that in a normal neighborhood. You will either end up in a cell, or the people will defend themselves and their property and make sure you get your welfare and food stamps cut off permanently. (Of course if THAT happens, the Democrats will still make sure you continue to vote in every election).

How about we just quit paying for your free shit? Quit being a lazy fuck and get a job, like normal people do.
Considering that we have consistently paid for whiteys free shit that we don't get, you might want to shut the hell up.

Considering that we have consistently paid for whiteys free shit that we don't get, you might want to shut the hell up.
What's your beef? Did they cut "your" welfare and food stamps (that you DIDN'T pay for) off?

So now you're making violent threats? Bring your ass out of the hood and try that in a normal neighborhood. You will either end up in a cell, or the people will defend themselves and their property and make sure you get your welfare and food stamps cut off permanently. (Of course if THAT happens, the Democrats will still make sure you continue to vote in every election).
I live in a normal neighborhood white boy. And I don't get welfare or food stamps. Unlike you, I have built businesses and created jobs. So how about you get off the internet and take your racism into the hood and see what you get?

Well, I DID hear Jethro Bodine is retiring and looking for a replacement!!!
You should go replace hm. But Jethro has more education than you do.

So do you think you have the intelligence to discuss the topic?

Last edited:
I live in a normal neighborhood white boy. And I don't get welfare or food stamps. Unlike you, I have built businesses and created jobs. So how about you get off the internet and take your racism into the hood and see what you get?
So you come on here begging for handouts? Forrest, are you retarded or something?

What's your beef? Did they cut "your" welfare and food stamps (that you DIDN'T pay for) off?
Why do whites tak this shit when they have been receiving welfare for over 100 years?

Forum List

Back