Asian Businesses in the Black Communities Explained

So you come on here begging for handouts? Forrest, are you retarded or something?
Why do whites who have been given at least 8 handouts from the government talk stupid like this?

Last edited:
You shoud go replace hm. But Jethro has more education than you do.

So do you think you have the intelligence to discuss the topic?
I am discussing it, dumbass. Grow up and get a job, and quit throwing a tantrum when you don't get anything you want. You might have been in Special Ed, but that doesn't make your retarded ass "SPECIAL"!

they got a token amount, 40 years later, only applying to people who actually suffered the wrong. So if you were a Japanese-American in Hawaii, where they didn't feel a need to lock anyone up, you got nothing.

This isn't what IM2Whiny wants. He wants ALL black people to get life-changing amounts of money based on something that happened generations back. And frankly, that's a ridiculous thing to ask. My grandparents never owned slaves; they came here from Germany; why should I have to pay reparations, exactly?

My grandparents came here from Germany in 1925, after their life-savings were wiped out in the post-war/Weimar nonsense. They barely had the value of the contents of their steamer trunks, and no one was feeling terribly welcoming towards Germans between the World Wars.

(I know my grandfather returned to Germany in 1930, for some reason, but a lot of it is vague. He doesn't show up on 1930 Census data.)

By 1940, he owned a small house in Englewood in Chicago, smaller than the Condo I live in now, with his two kids and he had to take on a boarder to pay the bills.

By the 1950's, changing neighborhoods turned Englewood into a slum, and Grandpa moved out after he found one of his new neighbors in his kitchen at 2 AM. Which means he had to pool his remaining resources with my dad to start all over again.

But hey, you are never going to see me ask for reparations for lost property value.

I'm being honest about reality. EVERYONE comes with a sad story of people who done them dirty, or did their parents dirty, or whatever.

You can wallow in self-pity, or you can move on from it.
What you and your family may or may not have experienced in this country is indeed "a sad story", but it's not government laws and morays purposefully holding you back for generations.

Again, you're not being honest here.

You can do it though, I know you can.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
What you and your family may or may not have experienced in this country is indeed "a sad story", but it's not government laws and morays purposefully holding you back for generations.

Actually, I'm impressed that JoeB has come to his senses, and is kicking our 2 racist residents in the nuts over their bullshit. I'm actually proud of him for a change!

It must be purposeful. Because whites did not face slavery or Jim Crow. They unified based on skin color to keep non whites from getting the same opportunites but JoeB wants to recite that sad sorry tale of how whites had it so tough.

If it had not been for various government programs that excluded blacks, whites in America would be in a very dfficult spot. Yet they tell themselves this story of how they pulled themselves up by their boostraps. We black folks WERE their bootstraps. And that includes blacks in Africa or on the islands who were producing things used in America that made whites rich or have allowed them to live comfortably.

If my intellect is low, you don't have one. I get called racist by people with names like soupNAZI. That's funny. You're one of those incel white grievance mongers who want to whine about how terrible things are for white boys because you can't get everything given to you anymore by government decree. Now you don't know shit about blacks. I have a video here where a black and Asian are discussing how blacks were and are excluded. So shut the fuck up.

These are the same white men who are telling women about what it's like to be pregant, and that American women have more rights than anywhere else in the WORLD, which is an abject lie.

I remember when Republicans were threatening women that if they voted for the ERA, they'd be subject to military draft. They also assured women that Republican men would ALWAYS protect women's rights. And here we are today.

Now Texas is talking about the death penalty for women having an abortion, and doctors performing them. So if women don't have an abortion, they many die, and if they do have the abortion, they may die. It's kind of like the Salem witch trials where women were tied up and thrown into the river. If you sank you were deemed "innocent", but if you drowned and were dead. If you floated to the surface, it was proof of your guilt and you were burned at the stake.

This obsession with abortion is because they want women too be forced to have more babies and "keep the nation white". They don't want women to have rights, or careers, or power. They want women to be barefoot and pregant and back in the kitchen.

But in the law of unintended consequences, women are fleeing abortion ban states, refusing to live, work or go to school, where their rights aren't respected, and getting pregnant endangers your life. They getting surgically sterilized to prevent "accidents", and they will NEVER have children, for fear of complications and death.

OB/GYN's are leaving abortion ban states, and hospital are closing maternity wards leaving all women in these states in greater danger and unable to access care.

Women no longer trust Republicans who call them "sluts", "whores" and "murderers" and refuse them care. Republicans cannot be trusted to do uphold women's rights, or the rights of non-whites or non-Christians.

We see that every single time they open their lying mouths.

It must be purposeful. Because whites did not face slavery or Jim Crow. They unified based on skin color to keep non whites from getting the same opportunites but JoeB wants to recite that sad sorry tale of how whites had it so tough.

If it had not been for various government programs that excluded blacks, whites in America would be in a very dfficult spot. Yet they tell themselves this story of how they pulled themselves up by their boostraps. We black folks WERE their bootstraps. And that includes blacks in Africa or on the islands who were producing things used in America that made whites rich or have allowed them to live comfortably.
Correct, whites were oftentimes literally stepping on the backs of Black Americans.

No matter WHERE they came from.

These are the same white men who are telling women about what it's like to be pregant, and that American women have more rights than anywhere else in the WORLD, which is an abject lie.

I remember when Republicans were threatening women that if they voted for the ERA, they'd be subject to military draft. They also assured women that Republican men would ALWAYS protect women's rights. And here we are today.

Now Texas is talking about the death penalty for women having an abortion, and doctors performing them. So if women don't have an abortion, they many die, and if they do have the abortion, they may die. It's kind of like the Salem witch trials where women were tied up and thrown into the river. If you sank you were deemed "innocent", but if you drowned and were dead. If you floated to the surface, it was proof of your guilt and you were burned at the stake.

This obsession with abortion is because they want women too be forced to have more babies and "keep the nation white". They don't want women to have rights, or careers, or power. They want women to be barefoot and pregant and back in the kitchen.

But in the law of unintended consequences, women are fleeing abortion ban states, refusing to live, work or go to school, where their rights aren't respected, and getting pregnant endangers your life. They getting surgically sterilized to prevent "accidents", and they will NEVER have children, for fear of complications and death.

OB/GYN's are leaving abortion ban states, and hospital are closing maternity wards leaving all women in these states in greater danger and unable to access care.

Women no longer trust Republicans who call them "sluts", "whores" and "murderers" and refuse them care. Republicans cannot be trusted to do uphold women's rights, or the rights of non-whites or non-Christians.

We see that every single time they open their lying mouths.
But, yet and still, the majority of white women, or at least a good chunk of them, vote w/their husbands, or whatever, in voting Republican.

Why is this?

I'm glad you mentioned that, since Kamala Harris is a direct descendent of Hamilton Brown (the largest slave owner and trader in Jamaica). Call her and ask when you can stop by to collect your reparations from her. Make sure you ask her to inform the Secret Service to expect you where it can be handled in an expedient manner!

Correct, whites were oftentimes literally stepping on the backs of Black Americans.

No matter WHERE they came from.
MarcATL and IM2 are seething with hate toward white people

They keep up with hate speech 24/7

"Black communities" are part of the democrat plantation mentality that includes separate but equal. Trump's Bronx speech was the greatest modern political effort to bring the races together but democrats and their minions in the media hate the idea of a real integrated society because they thrive on hatred and racial strife.

Forum List

Back