Arrogant Trumper gets his block knocked off

That is exactly what I have been saying all along. Blacks kill white children because they believe they have a right to do that. Perhaps they do. If not, then certainly when Commiela is president it will be not only a right, but a Constitutional right.
You should move to Russia.

"Fight Haven"? Where do they find this stuff? Do they search you tube for a provocative video encounter and add a political slant? WTF is with these people?

nope.

We see an old white guy with his fists clenched and a black woman next to her scooter with her fists up. The old man is looking for a fight, but the woman says "Now I'm not going to go to jail. So that means you have to come and swing at me first" - and he does

straight out of asswhoopin' 101

Ok, so an old man with his hands down by his side clenched, and a woman with her hands up ready to fight. You say he is looking for a fight…maybe she is looking for a fight?

As to what she said, how does that prove one way or the other who started it?

Also, she says “I’ve been waiting for this”…waiting for what? Do those two have a history together? Or has she been waiting for a confrontation with a white person? What does she mean by that?

Ok, so an old man with his hands down by his side clenched, and a woman with her hands up ready to fight. You say he is looking for a fight…maybe she is looking for a fight?

As to what she said, how does that prove one way or the other who started it?

Also, she says “I’ve been waiting for this”…waiting for what? Do those two have a history together? Or has she been waiting for a confrontation with a white person? What does she mean by that?
The other woman taking the video tells the old guy to walk away.

He was told. He chose. Actions have consequences, right?

Think of that Woman as Israel, in her scooter all damaged yet defiant. Think of the old guy as HAMA

Fuck that and fuck you. You want to deny the most obvius cause of this. Your responses are a classic exampe of how much you do not know about how white racism manifests itself. That woman was on a scooter, she did not get off that scooter to start a fight with that man. It is as plain as day to everyone else in this thread here but you, how this happened. There is no mising context, you're just looking for any way to deny the reality of why this happened. This was an old ass racist and he started some shit. He had the opportunity to walk away but he did not. And so he got what he wanted.

Angry much? Look, just because you can’t explain wha really happened, and you look for every excuse to paint white folks as racist, and I’m asking for context that you can’t provide, don’t get mad at me.

It is as plain as day to everyone else in this thread here but you, how this happened.

If it’s as plain as day, the tell is, what did he do that was racist? What did he do that made her want to fight? You can’t because you don’t know.

What is plain as day is your hatred and your wanting to call everyone who interacts with a black person, a racist. I guarantee, if that had been a white woman and a black man, you’d STILL say the white person was the aggressor and the racist.

Just admit that you don’t know what happened. There is no scenario, in your world, where the black woman is wrong, is there?

I’m willing to say the guy was wrong, but we don’t KNOW what happened, who started it and why…YOU are not willing to do that, to you, “the white guy is wrong”…that’s kind of racist to be honest.

You can hear the Woman saying, "Just walk away'. Instead he turns in the direction of the Woman on the scooter.

He is confronting her for whatever stupid shit reason he has. He is the one who started incident. All he had to do was, walk away and he refused.

There is no "context", he did the dumb. He could have and should chosen to de escalate and he did not. To his White Racist MAGA MAGGOT Mind, he had a right to confront the Woman. She defended herself and he got knocked on his ass. Let MAGA fools lie their ass off, try to find context.

There is NO context, but they are they will find some. The Black Woman squared up. Took a fighting stance and that fool kept coming. He swung and he missed. She decked him, knocked on his Fat White Racist Ass....they refuse to accept that.
He is confronting her for whatever stupid shit reason he has. He is the one who started incident. All he had to do was, walk away and he refused.

lol, how did he start it? Tell us..

He could have and should chosen to de escalate and he did not.

Looks like, from the video, it was already escalated? Now, explain to us how it got to that point?

To his White Racist MAGA MAGGOT Mind, he had a right to confront the Woman.

Really? How do you know that? How do you know he’s racist? Lol

She defended herself and he got knocked on his ass. Let MAGA fools lie their ass off, try to find context.

Yes, trying to find the context, do you have it? Someone please share it with us…what got this all started? Lol

She decked him, knocked on his Fat White Racist Ass....they refuse to accept that.

He’s not fat..lol. What the hell.

We can see what happened..yes, she hit him and he fell down. That isn’t in dispute. What I’m wanting to know is how it started and why you think this was some racist guy that started it.

Do you have that info?

Here we see more examples.

So here we see some whites acting stupid and getting what they asked for. In one case we see an old white woman in a wheechair getting sprayed after repeatedly calling the man the n word. Then we see another old white man talking stupid, off his property and demanding that a black man who was doing nothing to him leave and then got in his face. These things happen daily, yet people like Thisisme want to play games. This is why I say that people like him have no basis on which to disagree. He has no life experience being black but his punk ass wants to argue about situations where I have made conclusions based on 63 years of experiencing the very same motherfucking shit from whites. People like Thisisme have conditioned themselves to believe a false narrative about black people. Then when they see reality , white fragility begins.

Wtf are you taking about? You don’t know anything about me, you assume a lot but have no clue.

So yet again, we are back to square one, and you post a video that has nothing to do with the OP video. I think you do this because you know you are wrong about the OP video and are trying to distract from it.

So instead of deflecting to other videos, how about you stick to and addresss the video in which this post is about.

The other woman taking the video tells the old guy to walk away.

He was told. He chose. Actions have consequences, right?

Think of that Woman as Israel, in her scooter all damaged yet defiant. Think of the old guy as HAMA
Ok, that doesn’t give any more indication of who’s at fault. The women holding the camera could have just as easily told the woman on the scooter to just leave it alone. You know m, she could have done that just as easily.

Forum List

Back