Arrogant Trumper gets his block knocked off

pointing my spelling out makes you a dumb hypocrite. Your posts are littered with errors as well. Dont let me hurt that one, "feeling" you say you have. One feeling, you are that smart.
Sure sure...

Ya try to be nice to some people....

He should have known when she squared up like a man that he was in trouble. Because she had some size on her too.
i don't fighr women. this guy got away very easy.

i did not catch the beginning. not that there could be a reasonable explanation.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny seemed to be more believable than that little skit.

Do I even want to know what that was and what it has got to do with this?
Of course it did, because your racist ass doesn't want to admit how fucked up some whites actually are. Because you're one of them.

i don't fighr women. this guy got away very easy.

i did not catch the beginning. not that there could be a reasonable explanation.
Yeah, he had no businsess trying to fight a woman.

Yeah, he had no businsess trying to fight a woman.
According to Progressives women are smarter and stronger than men. On society developments over time, different parts of the world protected women. I have seen videos of Antifa and BLM getting physical and those on the other side punching them put. An Antifa guy after all of the destruction caused, said, "you hit a woman to a guy who did". I am not saying that white cops would not hit an African American woman at a riot, however twice I saw on videos an African American male cop knock African American women out as they were getting physical. We are slowly losing this. And if women continue this and people die, then they will lose that privilege in many areas. There are tough ladies.

They have every right to do that.
That is exactly what I have been saying all along. Blacks kill white children because they believe they have a right to do that. Perhaps they do. If not, then certainly when Commiela is president it will be not only a right, but a Constitutional right.

Forum List

Back