Arrogant Trumper gets his block knocked off

Ahh ok so not a maga hat. Good, finally some context.
you've ignored context

Uhm, okay:

there is video that explains it all.

"That was straight out self defense...get you from point A - point "asswhoopin"

She says "Now I'm not going to go to jail. So that means you have to come and swing at me first"

there is video that explains it all.

note: IM2 0311

Please spend a month or two obsessing over it, the dainty.
Oh look!

My Baby Reindeer is here!

baby reindeer.jpg

So? She got out of her chair/scooter. Whatever started it is irrelevant. She was not charging him or anything. He could've just walked away. Whatever bothered him so much he thought it was worth fighting an overweight woman in a scooter.

He was blinded by his own hate. If not, he would've seen her stance and not listened to his own hateful mind.

old fool

glad he is okay
he could've been seriously hurt. lesson for old guys, you're not young anymore

Whatever started it isn’t irrelevant, why does HE have to walk away? Why didn’t SHE walk away?

Whatever bothered him so much he thought it was worth fighting an overweight woman in a scooter.

What was it that bothered him?

He was blinded by his own hate. If not, he would've seen her stance and not listened to his own hateful mind.

She was blinded by her hate otherwise she wouldn’t have gotten off the scooter?

See what I mean? Without any context, we can just reverse the arguments and the same holds true.

I want someone to tell me why he deserves to be called a racist and why this was his fault?

another one

Like the woman at the Walmart, this guy is asked to stop being aggressive

lol, why do people keep showing me videos that are NOT related to the one in the OP? Wait, is this an attempt to say “some white dude somewhere else said something racist so that means the guy in the store is racist too”? Is that the logic we’re going with here?

Forum List

Back