Arrogant Trumper gets his block knocked off

And here comes the white victimhood in order to deny the obvious. But had this been a video of somebody black doing the same thing to a white person, we won't see all this need for more information.

lol, no, I’m trying to figure out what happened. However, you appear to not care about what happened, if was an altercation between a white and a black, and you automatically assign racism as a factor, when you have no idea what actually took place.

I’m trying to get you to explain why you think the man was racist.

You say it’s obvious, well ok, let’s hear it because I didn’t see any context at all.

She was the one who put up her fists first like she wanted to fight. So, what happened that made her do that? Why didn’t SHE walk away?
So? She got out of her chair/scooter. Whatever started it is irrelevant. She was not charging him or anything. He could've just walked away. Whatever bothered him so much he thought it was worth fighting an overweight woman in a scooter.

He was blinded by his own hate. If not, he would've seen her stance and not listened to his own hateful mind.

old fool

glad he is okay
he could've been seriously hurt. lesson for old guys, you're not young anymore

lol, no, I’m trying to figure out what happened. However, you appear to not care about what happened, if was an altercation between a white and a black, and you automatically assign racism as a factor, when you have no idea what actually took place.

I’m trying to get you to explain why you think the man was racist.

You say it’s obvious, well ok, let’s hear it because I didn’t see any context at all.
Old white guy with MAGA hat?

Occam’s Razor

So in your mind the woman just squared up and wanted to fight a man for no reason? She just lost her temper for the fun of it? You didn't hear the witness describing what the man did to start it?
All the “witness” said was “just walk away”.

As far as why she squared up in the first place, that’s the part that it missing context. You assume the white man started it…how do you know the black woman didn’t start it? Maybe she came up and made a rude comment about him wearing his maga hat, he told her to shut up and that caused her to get mad?

That’s just as much an assumption as what you are saying, because we simply don’t have that part of the altercation on the video.

There was plenty of context. Had this been in reverse you would know all the context there could be. This is a situation that was obviously caused by that mans racist beliefs. And you want to try denying the obvius. This woman was in a scooter, the man was walking. So what would make her get out of that scooter and be so angry? It's apparent to the people who want to see it.

There was plenty of context.

Ok, what was it? What did he say to her?

Had this been in reverse you would know all the context there could be.

No, because we don’t know anything about what happened other than the physical part. If this had been a white woman knocking down a black man, you’d also be coming here saying it was racism. See, I don’t think you really care what happened, you just want to push the racism narrative.

So tell us what happened and how you KNOW he started it and why it was racism.

This is a situation that was obviously caused by that mans racist beliefs.

Oh? What beliefs are those? Tell us what his beliefs are.

And you want to try denying the obvius

No, I’m questioning the unknown

This woman was in a scooter, the man was walking. So what would make her get out of that scooter and be so angry?

That’s what I’m trying to figure out. See, I’m not laying the blame on anyone, because I’m don’t know how this whole thing started. You, on the other hand, jump right to “it’s the racist who’re guys fault”. I’m trying to figure out how you came to that conclusion.

It's apparent to the people who want to see it.

lol, exactly…

Last edited:
The UFC is MAGA. The whole thing. It is Dana White's organization which Trump was instrumental in making a success.
Weren't you just pissing and moaning in the other direction?

Also, I corrected your spelling.

Forum List

Back