CNN’s Tapper: Trump Calling Harris Lazy Is a ‘Racist Trope About African-Americans’

If Kamala wants to be President, she needs to learn to be accountable and take criticism. She does not do these things. She points fingers…. A 90 percent turnover in her staff says it all.
Wait a damn minute. When in the hell has Trump ever been able to take criticism or be accountable for anything. Trump had a 92% turnover of his staff. Now what?

That's funny the devil quoting Bible verses, lol. Yea the Republican policies have been great for this nation, wait that is only if you are white or rich.
You don't know what you're talking about. Reagan bought in a great time of prosperity. AND SO DID TRUMP....too bad you're so obtuse you didn't take advantage of that time period...you just wanted to concentrate on that big ole honkin' chip on your shoulder.

Wait a damn minute. When in the hell has Trump ever been able to take criticism or be accountable for anything. Trump had a 92% turnover of his staff. Now what?
Harris is 92 percent compared to Trump’s 72 percent. Check OpenBooks.com. Trump’s staff turnover is high but Harris beats Trump and everyone else in that category- by a significant margin. Plus, that 92 percent staff that has left her are out in the street talking about frequent berating and verbal beatdowns.

Every day I go to work I see about 12 lazy white people. So is that racist?

But the biggest issue is she isn't an African American. She isn't African. But then again even LeBron James isn't African American, he was born in America so that means he is American.

Elon musk is more of an African American than they are because he was born there and become an american citizen.

And then there is the reason why racism is an issue in America, because people won't stop talking about. Because people like him force it to be an issue even when it isn't an issue.

You don't know what you're talking about. Reagan bought in a great time of prosperity. AND SO DID TRUMP....too bad you're so obtuse you didn't take advantage of that time period...you just wanted to concentrate on that big ole honkin' chip on your shoulder.
I was in the military during Reagan, he gave us some good pay raises, but his trickle down economics was trash. He also didn't do a damn thing about crack. Trump did nothing for America, give me 3 of the policies that Trump signed that gave this country such great prosperity.

Screenshot_20240825_120009_TikTok.jpg

Harris is 92 percent compared to Trump’s 72 percent. Check OpenBooks.com. Trump’s staff turnover is high but Harris beats Trump and everyone else in that category- by a significant margin. Plus, that 92 percent staff that has left her are out in the street talking about frequent berating and verbal beatdowns.

Besides she is the VP not the POTUS.

Forum List

Back