Arrogant Trumper gets his block knocked off

Oh look!

My Baby Reindeer is here!

View attachment 1001248
You Progs use African Americans as brownshirt slaves. Really. You have educated people through propaganda to not just protest but riot if they do not get their way. John Fitzgerald Kennedy was right. Not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country. I wonder what the true stats on abortions are. If they have constant repeat abortions from a percentage of young women. Perhaps 10% of the women who have abortions are 50% of the total abortions or even more. This makes the agenda a fraud.

As far as why she squared up in the first place, that’s the part that it missing context. You assume the white man started it…how do you know the black woman didn’t start it?
Knowing how leftists are triggered by red hats, seems clear to me she was the aggressor from the beginning. Blacks are emotional creatures, easily triggered

yep

we're all racists

ty

You’re the one making the assumption, obviously based on his skin color? Not knowing a thing about this man, you had to assume he is a Trump supporter…because why?

You know, there were a LOT of white people at the dnc convention…so, white people can be democrats too…

Knowing how leftists are triggered by red hats, seems clear to me she was the aggressor from the beginning. Blacks are emotional creatures, easily triggered

I don’t know that…there is literally no context. However unlike the lefty’s here, I’m not going to blame her, I’m not going to assume she started it, because we simply don’t know how or why it started

The fact that you identify so well with him?
Really? How do I identify with him?

lol, and here we have another example of you just making stuff up. You say that the man is a racist, with no evidence, then you say he is racist because I identify with him, again, with no evidence.

So, because I ask for context to a video and I won’t just automatically try and assign blame, that means…I’m wrong here?

Tell us, and this is all I’ve ever asked for in this thread..SHOW US what makes him a racist? And now, show us how I identify with him for just asking questions as to what happened.

In the portion you can SEE, she challenged HIM. She didn't need to challenge an elderly man to a fight. SHE had the option to walk away. SHE chose to provoke him into a fight. She is the aggressor
That’s what we see, but we don’t see what happened before that, which holds the context to this whole thing…we simply don’t know what got all this started. And that’s the point I’m trying to make. All these people automatically want to say that man started it, and he’s a racist…but there is no proof of any of that. We simply don’t know.

So, instead of laying blame on what we don’t know, how about we just look at the video or what it is, the black woman knocked down a white man…for reasons we don’t know.

In the portion you can SEE, she challenged HIM. She didn't need to challenge an elderly man to a fight. SHE had the option to walk away. SHE chose to provoke him into a fight. She is the aggressor
Provoke?

:auiqs.jpg:
Indisputable with Dr. Rashad Richey

"That was straight out self defense...get you from point A - point "asswhoopin"

She says "Now I'm not going to go to jail. So that means you have to come and swing at me first"

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
just look at the video or what it is, the black woman knocked down a white man…
nope.

We see an old white guy with his fists clenched and a black woman next to her scooter with her fists up. The old man is looking for a fight, but the woman says "Now I'm not going to go to jail. So that means you have to come and swing at me first" - and he does

straight out of asswhoopin' 101

• Fact
All the “witness” said was “just walk away”.

As far as why she squared up in the first place, that’s the part that it missing context. You assume the white man started it…how do you know the black woman didn’t start it? Maybe she came up and made a rude comment about him wearing his maga hat, he told her to shut up and that caused her to get mad?

That’s just as much an assumption as what you are saying, because we simply don’t have that part of the altercation on the video.
Fuck that and fuck you. You want to deny the most obvius cause of this. Your responses are a classic exampe of how much you do not know about how white racism manifests itself. That woman was on a scooter, she did not get off that scooter to start a fight with that man. It is as plain as day to everyone else in this thread here but you, how this happened. There is no mising context, you're just looking for any way to deny the reality of why this happened. This was an old ass racist and he started some shit. He had the opportunity to walk away but he did not. And so he got what he wanted.

Fuck that and fuck you. You want to deny the most obvius cause of this. Your responses are a classic exampe of how much you do not know about how white racism manifests itself. That woman was on a scooter, she did not get off that scooter to start a fight with that man. It is as plain as day to everyone else in this thread here but you, how this happened. There is no mising context, you're just looking for any way to deny the reality of why this happened. This was an old ass racist and he started some shit. He had the opportunity to walk away but he did not. And so he got what he wanted.

You can hear the Woman saying, "Just walk away'. Instead he turns in the direction of the Woman on the scooter.

He is confronting her for whatever stupid shit reason he has. He is the one who started incident. All he had to do was, walk away and he refused.

There is no "context", he did the dumb. He could have and should chosen to de escalate and he did not. To his White Racist MAGA MAGGOT Mind, he had a right to confront the Woman. She defended herself and he got knocked on his ass. Let MAGA fools lie their ass off, try to find context.

There is NO context, but they are they will find some. The Black Woman squared up. Took a fighting stance and that fool kept coming. He swung and he missed. She decked him, knocked on his Fat White Racist Ass....they refuse to accept that.

It's more hilarious when people like respond the way you do.
May I ask. Did the lady on the scooter get out of the scooter and fight? So why was she on the scooter in the first place? There are people who do this. And this messes up "anything that is meant for good". And we have a lot of "anything's that are meant for good". Private and public. Consumers and taxpayers get reamed.

Here we see more examples.

So here we see some whites acting stupid and getting what they asked for. In one case we see an old white woman in a wheechair getting sprayed after repeatedly calling the man the n word. Then we see another old white man talking stupid, off his property and demanding that a black man who was doing nothing to him leave and then got in his face. These things happen daily, yet people like Thisisme want to play games. This is why I say that people like him have no basis on which to disagree. He has no life experience being black but his punk ass wants to argue about situations where I have made conclusions based on 63 years of experiencing the very same motherfucking shit from whites. People like Thisisme have conditioned themselves to believe a false narrative about black people. Then when they see reality , white fragility begins.

Last edited:
You do understand that blacks kill children who aren't wearing any hats, right? Of course if the sight of a hat enrages them, or the color red there's a different problem. The nature of the problem doesn't change the nature of what's necessary to alleviate the problem.
They have every right to do that.

• Thanks
Here we see more examples.

So here we see some whites acting stupid and getting what they asked for. In one case we see an old white woman in a wheechair getting sprayed after repeatedly calling the man the n word. Then we see another old white man talking stupid, off his property and demanding that a black man who was doing nothing to him leave and then got in his face. These things happen daily, yet people like Thisisme want to play games. This is why I say that people like him have no basis on which to disagree. He has no life experience being back but his punk ass wants to argue about situations where I have made conclusions based on 63 years of experiencing the very same motherfucking shit from whites. People like Thisisme have conditioned themselves to believe a false narrative about black people. Then when they see reality , white fragility begins.

"a difficult punk black" - whatever
:auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks

Forum List

Back