Arrogant Trumper gets his block knocked off

His reach if for shit, look how far her reach is. He was and is White Wussy Racist got knocked on his ass by Black Woman who knows how to fight.
What makes him racist? What did he say that was racist? You all keep making that claim….but don’t explain where you get that from.

I never ever said that every single person in the UFC is MAGA

You prove democrats are of low intelligence.
All the “witness” said was “just walk away”.

As far as why she squared up in the first place, that’s the part that it missing context. You assume the white man started it…how do you know the black woman didn’t start it? Maybe she came up and made a rude comment about him wearing his maga hat, he told her to shut up and that caused her to get mad?

That’s just as much an assumption as what you are saying, because we simply don’t have that part of the altercation on the video.
here

around 1:30 in video an explanation of what started it all is read

He has his hands balled up into fists. He keeps trying stepping into her space, like he's stalking her

pay attention ThisIsMe

pay attention

your own hatred is blinding you too - like the old guy's

See what? Can you explain what started it? Because all I see when the video start is her with her hands up and in a fighting stance, and his hands down to his side.

So, explain what it is I’m supposed to be paying attention to.

He goes at her. He run's up on her. He was fired up. He got what he was asking for.

Really? Where did you see that? The title of the video? That doesn’t mean anything. How did he run up on her? How is he fired up? From the video the only one we see fired up is the woman.

You all keep saying it was his fault but offer no examples or proof of what he did.

That’s what i am trying to figure out. You all are just saying it was his fault because…….??

Walk away. When you come across (1) Fat (2) Black (3) Female (4) crazy, walk away. They are rabid dogs, don't fight with them. The need to be put down.l

? What are you showing me here? What does this video have to do with the OP video? Lol
Old white male Karens walking up on black women. Problem for them was, it wasn't a Trump rally with everyone cheering them on and having their backs.

btw,
"That was straight out self defense...get you from point A - point "asswhoopin"

She says "Now I'm not going to go to jail. So that means you have to come and swing at me first"

See what? Can you explain what started it? Because all I see when the video start is her with her hands up and in a fighting stance, and his hands down to his side.

So, explain what it is I’m supposed to be paying attention to.
Uhm, okay:

there is video that explains it all.

Walk away. When you come across (1) Fat (2) Black (3) Female (4) crazy, walk away. They are rabid dogs, don't fight with them. The need to be put down.l

She says "Now I'm not going to go to jail. So that means you have to come and swing at me first"

there is video that explains it all.

note: IM2 0311

This is sad.

No, what is sad is your willingness to jump to conclusions without knowing exactly what happened. You don’t know. For all we know, SHE could have started the whole thing, but we can’t say that because we don’t know.

Notice I’ve never once said it was her fault, because I don’t know, and that’s what I’m getting at with you. You call him a racist and he started it…but we don’t have any context to go on

An ignorant WHITE MAGA MAGGOT saw a Black Woman in a scooter. He harasses her. He expects her to back down or move on. Black Woman says hell no. Black Woman squares up, feet should width apart, is light on her feet and the WHITE MAGA MAGGOT is told to walk away, he does not.

He assumes his WHITE WUSSY fighting stance. He telegraphs his punch, piss poor reach and misses. She leans in and swing and knocks WHITE WUSSY MAGA MAGGOT on his ass. End of story.
Again, you got all that out of a video with no context? Lol

It doesn't matter who started it. When you see a rabid dog does it matter that someone may have poked it with a stick. The dog is ill, deranged. No cure. Put the poor thing out of our misery and end the threat.

Zero context. She undoubtedly started it.

She was as big as a gorilla. Old guy didn’t have much of a chance.
? We don’t know who started it. That’s what I’m trying to figure out.

All we see is what is in the video…which is nothing about HOW this all came about.

Old white male Karens walking up on black women. Problem for them was, it wasn't a Trump rally with everyone cheering them on and having their backs.

btw,

That aint a MAGA hat he is wearing. Dummy

That aint a MAGA hat he is wearing. Dummy
You do understand that blacks kill children who aren't wearing any hats, right? Of course if the sight of a hat enrages them, or the color red there's a different problem. The nature of the problem doesn't change the nature of what's necessary to alleviate the problem.

btw,

And? We still don’t know how this started, so once again, we’re waiting on any context, or what makes the man a racist and how this started.

Forum List

Back