And Still Zero Agenda for Harris

So, why is it the democrats “responsibility” to give billions to “defense contractors”? But it’s not their responsibility to help the people of Hawaii or the average American family who can’t afford their groceries?
Oh christ!! You your just devolving into a pain in the ass troll who needs to resort to logical fallacies- In this case a false equivalency fallacy. They are entirely different issues. First of all it is all of our responsibility to help our allies. Those billions are not only helping Ukraine but also our economy and our defence industry . The alternative is to allow Russia to prevail, terrorize the rest of Europe and eventually drag us in. And yes, the defence of Ukraine is part of Harris' agenda that you asses claim does not exist

As far as Hawaii goes , you people have to stop getting your information from Tick Tock. The Feds have provided plenty of help

Now get out of my face

Now get out of my face
President Joe Biden touts accomplishments in response to the wildfires on the White House website. But, as a former auditor, I have learned that follow-up questions must be asked, especially for claims from politicians.

Regardless, if they are getting the assistance they deserve, why is it that you don’t think the government also has a responsibility to the people negatively affected by the current economy?

It says a lot about you Democrats when you tout the virtues of defense spending and then reject having a “responsibility” to represent the needs of the average American who can’t afford their groceries.

President Joe Biden touts accomplishments in response to the wildfires on the White House website. But, as a former auditor, I have learned that follow-up questions must be asked, especially for claims from politicians.

Regardless, if they are getting the assistance they deserve, why is it that you don’t think the government also has a responsibility to the people negatively affected by the current economy?

It says a lot about you Democrats when you tout the virtues of defense spending and then reject having a “responsibility” to represent the needs of the average American who can’t afford their groceries.
What the fuck are you blathering about now?? I don’t think the government also has a responsibility to the people negatively affected by the current economy? Where do you get that inane equine excrement from? Remind me again, which party is always trying to cut food programs for families and children?

What the fuck are you blathering about now?? I don’t think the government also has a responsibility to the people negatively affected by the current economy? Where do you get that inane equine excrement from?
From you stating that Democrats are not responsible for people being unable to afford their groceries.
And why can't they afford groceries? Explain EXACTLY how the Democrats are responsible for that

Here are her policy positions, as seen on VIDEO:

1. Defund the police
2. Disband ICE
3. Open borders
4. Mass amnesty
5. No shoplifting prosecutions
6. Bail out violent anarchist rioters
7. Empty prisons
8. End the filibuster
9. Pack the supreme court
10. Gun control
11. Green New Deal
12. War on energy
13. Lawfare against Republicans
14. Runaway inflation keep grocery prices and housing unaffordable.
15. Illegally forgive $billions of student loan debt
16. Teach CRT in all schools
17. Continued attacks on parental rights (take kids from parents to transition)
18. Tranny bathrooms (men in girls locker rooms, tampons in boys lav)
19. Add DC & Puerto Rico as states guaranteeing democrats permanent majorities
20. Ban fracking.
21. Hire 80,000 new IRS agents willing to kill.
22. The AFG withdrawal disaster, Kamala was the last one in the room with Joe.
23. Tax unrealized gains of investments
24. Tax unrealized gains on house value
You forgot

25. Don't punish prostitutes because she is one.
26. Deny you gave blow jobs to Willy.
27. Continue to hate Jews.

Forum List

Back