Kamala Spokeswoman Says They Plan On "Re-imagining Democracy" Or Ending Democracy As We Know It

You wouldn't know a fact if it grazed your ear -- like a fragment
Awee Your Assasin missed.

1724701345237.png

Communism is Project 2025.
Progs will be laughing as they turn on the ovens to kill non progs at concentration camps. If you experience dictatorial ways, it can be from all sides. However, Progs have huge control of the Western World.

And you MAGA retards fell for it? Is that your claim? Do you wonder now why we call you MAGA retards?
I don't wonder at all.

The only thing you asshats have is ridicule, because you have nothing to offer the people that currently live in this country legally.

Everything about you assholes is bullshit.

You can't be honest about anything.

First you opened the borders, then you started arresting your political opposition, then you destroyed our domestic energy sources, causing inflation to sky-rocket.
You claim you want to save Democracy but Kamala's spokespeople say that Democracy is going to be re-imagined, meaning changed to something else.

Kamala is going to put a bunch of radical black communists in charge of our government.

Last edited:
This is a communist. This is how they talk.

She says that the cabal running the Kamala campaign is going to replace Democracy with some other form of government.

Weren't they the people that said they would protect Democracy?

They have a candidate in hiding who refuses to talk to anyone, and they refuse to let anyone know what their policies will be.

But every once in awhile one of them let's slip what they're really up to:

Let me put it in plain English. They want blacks to be in charge of America and they will dictate to us what's good for us.

J6 2025 Million Man March

Coming to a country near you!

This is a communist. This is how they talk.

She says that the cabal running the Kamala campaign is going to replace Democracy with some other form of government.

Weren't they the people that said they would protect Democracy?

They have a candidate in hiding who refuses to talk to anyone, and they refuse to let anyone know what their policies will be.

But every once in awhile one of them let's slip what they're really up to:

Let me put it in plain English. They want blacks to be in charge of America and they will dictate to us what's good for us.

Article established no connection to the Harris campaign as "spokeswoman". Correct your title or you will be reported for "Clean Start" violation.

giphy.gif

Well Harris was CROWNED. No votes Whatsoever.

Then they claim Demacracy.

They are Lying SOSs
I won't condemn the Democrats for replacing Biden which they should have done years ago. I will condemn them for replacing him with someone like Kamala who is obviously not up to the job so, if she wins, we'll be stuck with whatever deep state operatives have been running the government for the last three and a half years. But if she gives them any resistance, she's gone too. I'm pretty sure they already have a contingency plan for that.

All this is to say we no longer have a representative republic at the presidential level unless we re-elect President Trump. How our Democrat friends here can think not having a representative republic at the presidential level is okay is beyond my ability to comprehend but they seem to be fine with it.

I don't wonder at all.

The only thing you asshats have is ridicule, because you have nothing to offer the people that currently live in this country legally.

Everything about you assholes is bullshit.

You can't be honest about anything.

First you opened the borders, then you started arresting your political opposition, then you destroyed our domestic energy sources, causing inflation to sky-rocket.
You claim you want to save Democracy but Kamala's spokespeople say that Democracy is going to be re-imagined, meaning changed to something else.

Kamala is going to put a bunch of radical black communists in charge of our government.

Sure, bud. But we were talking about how you claim that you idiots fell for "Nancy Pelosi's false flag".

Tell us again how you idiots charged the Capitol and tried to lynch poor Pence all because you believed big bad Nancy! :laughing0301:

Tell us again what retards you all are. Go on. It never gets old. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back