How Much of this is Happening here?

Announcement!!!

I have no interest in any word fights. I am as good as anyone at throwing shit around but doing so wastes a lot of time.

From here on in, I will not be responding to any posts that don't include links to back up the words.

Announcement!!!

I have no interest in any word fights. I am as good as anyone at throwing shit around but doing so wastes a lot of time.

From here on in, I will not be responding to any posts that don't include links to back up the words.
LOL Like accusing other posters of being Russian agents?

Sure you did. You accused everyone here that supports President Trump. Without any links to any proof of your accusation.
Really? You better be able to prove it as there is nothing in the OP that says that everyone here that supports Trump is a Russian.

The statement on the OP is as follows: "I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here".

Since when is the word "wonder" a formal accusation?

Really? You better be able to prove it as there is nothing in the OP that says that everyone here that supports Trump is a Russian.
Only your words "I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here."

Only your words "I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here."
You said I accused. I used the word "wonder" Is the word "wonder" a formal accusation, or a question?

You said I accused. I used the word "wonder" Is the word "wonder" a formal accusation, or a question?
LOL "By the way he posts, I wonder if Lucky is commie, homosexual tranny?" No accusations, huh? Just a question.

LOL "By the way he posts, I wonder if Lucky is commie, homosexual tranny?" No accusations, huh? Just a question.
I have no problem with you saying that. You have a right to your opinion and you (contrary to others who have) is not accusing me of anything by saying that. Just wondering! which is something we all do and have a right to do.

I have no problem with you saying that. You have a right to your opinion and you (contrary to others who have) is not accusing me of anything by saying that. Just wondering! which is something we all do and have a right to do.
Full circle back your new rule:

"I have no interest in any word fights. I am as good as anyone at throwing shit around but doing so wastes a lot of time.
From here on in, I will not be responding to any posts that don't include links to back up the words."

Full circle back your new rule:

"I have no interest in any word fights. I am as good as anyone at throwing shit around but doing so wastes a lot of time.
From here on in, I will not be responding to any posts that don't include links to back up the words."
Thanks for reminding me of that. I have no interest in word fights. Then again, this is not a word fight between you and me. You said I had thrown an accusation and I had to defend against that accusation of yours. That is not a word fight but clearing up a point

Forum List

Back