Trump Abandons Interview After Question on His Favorite Talking Point

/----/ Wrong. Blue Cities aren't prosecuting crimes, so they aren't reported, but they are still happening.
  • Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg, pictured here in New York on November 2, 2021 says his office would not prosecute: marijuana misdemeanors, not paying public transportation fare; trespassing except a fourth degree stalking charge, resisting arrest, obstructing governmental administration in certain cases, and prostitution.
whdh.com › news › manhattan-district-attorney-announces-he-wont-prosecute-certain-crimes
Manhattan district attorney announces he won’t prosecute ...
Those are not violent crimes.

VIOLENT crimes are down

Jackass

Those are not violent crimes.

VIOLENT crimes are down

Jackass
/——/ Guess again, Einstein. A simple Google search reveals:
“But Lott said those statistics make up less than 45% of the violent crimes that are committed in the U.S. and only 32% of property crimes. Victims are not reporting incidents as often because they don't believe anyone will be punished, he said.

Lott claimed that only 8% of total violent crimes in cities result in arrest, and the number is even smaller for property crimes. Newsweek was not able to immediately verify those claims.”
FBI Stats Show Plunge in Violent Crime, But There's a Catch
MSN
Who is the jackass now?

“But Lott said those statistics make up less than 45% of the violent crimes that are committed in the U.S. and only 32% of property crimes. Victims are not reporting incidents as often because they don't believe anyone will be punished, he said.

Lott claimed that only 8% of total violent crimes in cities result in arrest, and the number is even smaller for property crimes. Newsweek was not able to immediately verify those claims.”
MSN
Who is the jackass now?
What was listed earlier were NOT violent crimes (pot etc.)

As far as John Lott (who?) how can he prove any of that?

MSN
Who is the jackass now?
is-the-convicted-felon-right-is-milwaukee-soft-on-crime-and-v0-x363dvgkf47d1.jpeg

Look Kumquat, tell me the last time any democrat was ever asked to factually support anything they ever said?!

NEVER. Never in a million fucking years. Harris just declined to debate on Fox because she knew she would be asked to support her claims.

Trump walked out because he is tired of the disrespect of hostile leftwing reporters whose mission is only to try to make him look bad in support of the democrat party instead of actually getting the facts. Everywhere I go, all I hear from people is complaints about crime; Chicago is boarded up right now in fear of a crime wave. Stores are closing everywhere because of mobs of robbers and looters. You must be a total idiot to even argue the point.
They are of low intelligence
“Those who can make you believe absurdities; can make you commit atrocities.” — Voltaire

Up to 100% of the homes in nieghborhoods have been vandalized and burnt to the ground.
I was just in Detroit.

I drove down 8 Mile Road, for fun.
Guess what, I didn't see a single 'burnt to the ground' building.

Are you just making stuff up again?

I was just in Detroit.

I drove down 8 Mile Road, for fun.
Guess what, I didn't see a single 'burnt to the ground' building.

Are you just making stuff up again?
8 mile, you were not in detroit. You are lousy liar or a complete idiot. South of 8 mile is detroit.

8 mile and Mack ave, you were in the beverely hills of michingan, gross point
8 mile and kelly, Harper Woods
8 mile is a border. Not detroit.

Take a drive down outet drive. Drive through the area off jefferson and 7 mile rd. 6 mile rd.

Most of the destroyed homes have been bulldozed. The lots cleared years ago.

I have 35 mm pics at home. I can google street view as well. Your comment is noted that you were where it was always safe, just east of detroit (technically north but we call it east, as in the old East Detroit that became East point.
Screenshot_20240827_210624_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20240827_210425_Maps.jpg

Look Kumquat, tell me the last time any democrat was ever asked to factually support anything they ever said?!

NEVER. Never in a million fucking years. Harris just declined to debate on Fox because she knew she would be asked to support her claims.

Trump walked out because he is tired of the disrespect of hostile leftwing reporters whose mission is only to try to make him look bad in support of the democrat party instead of actually getting the facts. Everywhere I go, all I hear from people is complaints about crime; Chicago is boarded up right now in fear of a crime wave. Stores are closing everywhere because of mobs of robbers and looters. You must be a total idiot to even argue the point.

This is Trump's strategy to win the election. He's already lost.

Any of you left wing nuts thinking of moving to Detroit? I doubt it. The crime and the lack of jobs the democrats give that city is the reason why.

Trump's 'pitch' is for a Fox News sponsored rally in an arena filled with Trump supporters, with a prohibition on fact checking. Seriously, that's his 'offer'.

The Japanese police in the 1980s used to purposely misreport unsolved crimes to either lower levels of serousness, or, in the.case of potential murder, if no immediate clues existed they would report it as a suicide. It allowed Japan to artifically present itself as.a safer country.(though I suspect it still is much safer than most Western nations, depending on the crirme type). Take Caifornia not even applying a crime unless a certain value of goods is stolen etc.

Happens everywhere. It's difficult to compare statistics because different countries, states, counties etc will report things differently.

Trump's 'pitch' is for a Fox News sponsored rally
Fox has sponsored debates in the past and generally did as good a job as anyone else. In fact, I could make the case that last time, the Fox moderator (Chris Wallace) was unusually harsh and biased AGAINST Trump!

in an arena filled with Trump supporters,
So what? They can be told to stay silent and just watch, It has been done for years. Can Trump help it that no one would show in support of Kamala? If Trump is winning all the points, he SHOULD get all of the applause.

with a prohibition on fact checking.
When has there EVER been fact-checking? And by who? You really think fact-checking is Harris' strong suit? What I would really like to see is candidates having screens behind them to present sound clips, video, and other evidence to back up their claims as they go along.

Forum List

Back