If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

silly boy its not him you have to worry about,,

Without hesitation I'm voting for Trump. However, I do believe this election would have been an easy win had we rallied around someone like DeSantis, who would have been a strong leader with the conservative policies and values we want. With Trump, we are likely going to lose (I pray I'm wrong). The deck is so stacked against him, his age, his legal problems, his unlikability. He will rally the opposition as no other candidate can.

Without hesitation I'm voting for Trump. However, I do believe this election would have been an easy win had we rallied around someone like DeSantis, who would have been a strong leader with the conservative policies and values we want. With Trump, we are likely going to lose (I pray I'm wrong). The deck is so stacked against him, his age, his legal problems, his unlikability. He will rally the opposition as no other candidate can.
desantis has to much progressive republican in him to get me to vote for him,,

republicans have a big a stain on their backs as democrats do,,

His age will hopefully be the final nail in the coffin, and if he loses, whether he likes it or not, Republicans will LIKELY never give him the chance for another comeback in 2028, as he will simply be too damn old.
But will he go away on his own? Will our party recover, and will we be able to kick Kumalla out in '28?

I've said for months now, the only way Trump could win, was if his opponent was senile fossil Joe. Now that Joe was thrown under the bus, Trump has to somehow regroup, and win on policy. Not that he cannot go after Kumalla, since she is a legitimate target, and a lousy candidate. There's lots to attack there, like where has she been for the last four years.

Anyway, the question is, will Trump go away if he loses, and if not, will Republicans be done with him?
If Trump loses, he is going to prison!

Assuming a Trump loss, he will be fine as a candidate, but he will continue to be a vocal presence in the political sphere.

Post-Trump, the Republican Party will need to find a younger candidate, charismatic, but with less baggage who can still draw support from the hard right/MAGA wing of the party or they will become irrelevant nationally.

Forum List

Back