What do you pay for housing?

Does she live in Adelphi or Beltsville or Camp Springs or Lanham or Hyattsville or Landover Hills or New Carrollton, etc.?
Those are the lesser expensive areas surrounding Washington, DC.

Your son could afford an apartment. Here’s one in Hyattsville for $1200 a month, and it’s a 1-bedroom at 750 sf.

Those are the lesser expensive areas surrounding Washington, DC.

Your son could afford an apartment. Here’s one in Hyattsville for $1200 a month, and it’s a 1-bedroom at 750 sf.

Landover Hills. No offense but that is ultra ghetto. I didn’t bring a kid into this world so things could be made worse for him.

I am getting close to buying a home on the river for 50k, tearing it down, and building another house but on stilts.
I have 43 acres for sale for $$280k

There is a portion of hard-working men and women who simply cannot afford the high cost of living. But there’s also the problem with the politicians basically feminizing huge portions of young men across the country into thinking that it’s actually normal to live with your parents until your God knows how old. again there are young men and women who are living with their parents, but who don’t want this.

There are major differences in indicators of living between now and say 40 years ago. For example, the average 25-year-old 40 years ago made $75,000 a year adjusted for inflation. That is according to professor Scott Galloway, who is no right winger the guy is a big Trump critic.

Today the average 25-year-old makes about $40,000 a year. So there you go there it is. Country ain’t what it used to be.
Nobody has ever exclaimed how reasonable prices are
It’s an excuse for not improving yourself
My dad bough our house in 1953 for $6,500. He was making 6, 200 per year. They barely scraped by for years.
Bunch of utter softies and unmotivated whiners now.

Forum List

Back