I'm making a solution for some idiot who might vandalize my Trump sign

I live in Trump Country! We have signs everywhere. And did I tell you about the trucks that carry GIANT Trump flags :)
I live in Arizona and I can tell you there are far far fewer Trump signs, stickers, posters and "shops" than there was in 2020, he's done for, too many people have just moved on, yesterdays news, people are tired of his endless bitching and complaining, poor little billionaire, he's a one hit wonder.

Sure there are a few diehard hicks out there in the swamps, but not enough to get him very far.

So there are things you'd not say, things you might want to say but won't because you might get the living shit kicked out of you - I rest my case.
I've lived in many states in this country and I have never been attacked for a political sign, moron. Although, I have heard of them being vandalized. Are you aware that vandalizing a political sign is a violation of the law in many jurisdictions? In my AO, protecting your property is legal. So my signs that say NO TRESPASSING, SURVIVORS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW should be heeded.

I live in Arizona and I can tell you there are far far fewer Trump signs, stickers, posters and "shops" than there was in 2020, he's done for, too many people have just moved on, yesterdays news, people are tired of his endless bitching and complaining, poor little billionaire, he's a one hit wonder.

Sure there are a few diehard hicks out there in the swamps, but not enough to get him very far.
AZ, LOL, I left there in 1968. I didn't lose anything there and won't be back. I love living in Trump country.

What if it were just some kids having fun? Are you really going to maim them for life? I hope you’re ready for the consequences. Thoughts and prayers.
Idiots like JGalt think they are Patriots when they Break the Law.
Thoughts and Prayers indeed.
I am fortunate to live in a solid red, GOP county. There is a Trump flag on about every other property throughout the county. MAGA
You live in WA, your signs and flags are a waste of time.

We live in such a polarized society that just displaying a campaign sign is enough for someone to vandalize your property.

Forum List

Back