RFK Jr. said Trump told him Pompeo told him not to release JFK files

If Pompeo is a criminal then everybody in the world is.
That's a lame argument. I don't go around lobbying for the extra-judicial killing of people for what they say and write. Only totalitarians do that shit.

Nor do lots and lots of folks with integrity. Pompeo is a piece of shit. Stop with the hero worship, that is part of the problem we have in society.

Only totalitarians and folks suffering from Stockholm or in cults do that shit.

Sorry to trigger you.

TUCKER CARLSON GOES TO TOWN ON MIKE POMPEO - the former CIA Director.​

Ep. 5322 – Ray McGovern on Colin Powell and Mike Pompeo – 7/31/2020​

Aug 9, 2020

They had several reasons, first the legal attacks from RFK on the Mafia, JFK did some deals with them to help the invasion of Cuba, Jack Ruby, a known Mafia bud killed Lee Harvey and then

March 29, 1979: The House Select Committee on Assassinations investigated the assassination and based on incorrect acoustic evidence states Kennedy was "probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy". The Committee states the American mobsters Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante Jr. had the means, motive, and opportunity to assassinate Kennedy."[153]

Your explanations don't mean shit.

All of this is known. There is no reason to hold anything back if that is all there is to it.

We already KNOW that western spooks, work with, and infiltrate, and are infiltrated by organized crime, terror networks, and foreign intel. None of those reasons make any sense to hold information back.

All of these are known unknowns. It would just be confirming things that the public has already suspected, and then such a release would be forgot about in the next news cycle.

. . . if there isn't any politically actionable intelligence, then none of these reasons make a lick of sense for holding those files back.

Nor does it make a lick of sense to conceal the identity of international corruption.

Last edited:
They had several reasons, first the legal attacks from RFK on the Mafia, JFK did some deals with them to help the invasion of Cuba, Jack Ruby, a known Mafia bud killed Lee Harvey and then

March 29, 1979: The House Select Committee on Assassinations investigated the assassination and based on incorrect acoustic evidence states Kennedy was "probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy". The Committee states the American mobsters Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante Jr. had the means, motive, and opportunity to assassinate Kennedy."[153]

Ruby was a small time crook who ran a strip club or something.

You have to be thinking in terms of, what could possibly be in them, that could change the entire landscape of American electoral politics.

Keeping them hidden is protecting some institution or nation, that is doing things, that folks who identify as being in the DNC and in the GOP would all agree, is against the interests of America.

But for whose interests? And why?

That's a lame argument. I don't go around lobbying for the extra-judicial killing of people for what they say and write. Only totalitarians do that shit.

Nor do lots and lots of folks with integrity. Pompeo is a piece of shit. Stop with the hero worship, that is part of the problem we have in society.

Only totalitarians and folks suffering from Stockholm or in cults do that shit.

Sorry to trigger you.

TUCKER CARLSON GOES TO TOWN ON MIKE POMPEO - the former CIA Director.​

Ep. 5322 – Ray McGovern on Colin Powell and Mike Pompeo – 7/31/2020​

Aug 9, 2020

I don't know. I like Tucker but it isn't like him to say something that specific about somebody without citing his source. And he didn't in that clip. The part about Pompeo being a criminal I mean. It may be one of the rare times Tucker got it wrong and I know Tucker well enough that if he realizes he got it wrong at some point, he'll say so.

Certainly lots of things get discussed behind closed doors that never gain legs. Maybe this is one of them. I don't know. But I simply have never detected anything sinister or awful re Mike Pompeo.

". . .Trump has denied the claim and neither the CIA nor Mike Pompeo have commented on the story. While discussions were alleged, based on anonymous sources, officials also said the assassination plans did not get "serious traction" and that it was a "crazy thing that wastes our time.". . .

Pompeo's speech at the RNC convention was awesome:

In other words I will file all information away for further reference but I would need a lot more evidence to believe Mike Pompeo is a criminal.

I don't know. I like Tucker but it isn't like him to say something that specific about somebody without citing his source. And he didn't in that clip. The part about Pompeo being a criminal I mean. It may be one of the rare times Tucker got it wrong and I know Tucker well enough that if he realizes he got it wrong at some point, he'll say so.

Certainly lots of things get discussed behind closed doors that never gain legs. Maybe this is one of them. I don't know. But I simply have never detected anything sinister or awful re Mike Pompeo.

". . .Trump has denied the claim and neither the CIA nor Mike Pompeo have commented on the story. While discussions were alleged, based on anonymous sources, officials also said the assassination plans did not get "serious traction" and that it was a "crazy thing that wastes our time.". . .

Pompeo's speech at the RNC convention was awesome:

In other words I will file all information away for further reference but I would need a lot more evidence to believe Mike Pompeo is a criminal.

Well, O.K. You do you.

I have seen and heard all I need to. I trust my eyes and ears. I know a bad actor when I see one. Trump was not the one in charge, he was.

Mike Pompeo "We're in a live exercise here" Coronavirus task force hold news conference 03 20 2020​

20,227 views Mar 29, 2020
"Mike Pompeo said "We're in a live exercise here" at (01:08) while responding to a question from a journalist."

(Trump responds indignantly with something. . . if you listen closely to the video.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back