Vance wants to know why the left aren't focusing on the issues

Seems to be progressive 3rd world stuff. Imagine for a moment the current POTUS ran behind a mask and basement, and was no more than a puppet. Then they inserted his "predecessor", a radical leftist, who was installed free of the democracy the left cries that's "under attack", which would turn out to be clear projection. Now she's running behind what's essentially a mask of smiles and laughter, tucked away from interviews and conferences, while everything is fully scripted for her, and sold under propaganda compliments the TV, the machine in your hand or desktop.

Sounds like something Hollywood would dream for futuristic corruption and imitation, yet it's our reality today.

Do you believe evil vance tried to link Kamala hqrris to the Biden administration
I mean c'mon jack

What kind of evil fascist is he

Only the highly educated know Kamala Harris has absolutely nothing to do with the Biden administration...

sjsjksksksks.jpeg

Twitter needs to ban everyone who added to community notes

I'm standing guard over mine right now.

It's Italian leather you know.

That's not a link commie. And I guess you're a hitler sycophant sitting on Italian skins and all. I'm sure you prefer the hides of children, I suppose they'd be the softest, right?

What part stops the federal government from passing laws about abortion?

Try the Constitution which doesn't give them that authority and the 10th Amendment which leaves it to the States. And from my link: It can be found on page 85 of the PDF. My B/U.

As we have explained, procuring an abortion is not a fundamental constitutional right because such a right has no basis in the Constitution’s text or in our Nation’s history. See supra, at 8–39. It follows that the States may regulate abortion for legitimate reasons, and when such regulations are challenged under the Constitution, courts cannot “substitute their social and economic beliefs for the judgment of legislative bodies.” Ferguson, 372 U. S., at 729–730; see also Dandridge v. Williams, 397 U. S. 471, 484–486 (1970); United States v. Carolene Products Co., 304 U. S. 144, 152 (1938). That respect for a legislature’s judgment applies even when the laws at issue concern matters of great social significance and moral substance. See, e.g., Board of Trustees of Univ. of Ala. v. Garrett, 531 U. S. 356, 365–368 (2001) (“treatment of the disabled”); Glucksberg, 521 U. S., at 728 (“assisted suicide”); San Antonio Independent School Dist. v. Rodriguez, 411 U. S. 1, 32–35, 55 (1973) (“financing public education”).A law regulating abortion, like other health and welfare laws, is entitled to a “strong presumption of validity.

Any questions commie?

Forum List

Back