New (8 hours ago) Trump Ad addressing the most Pressing Issue for the November 2024 election

Trump Ad addressing the most Pressing Issue for the November 2024 election​

Where does it say anything about this being a "pressing issue?"

Does it really bother you that much that Trump is successfully marketing a product that people want which will make him some money?

I guess you just like career taxpayer bloodsuckers like Biden who get out of school and go straight into politics for the rest of their life.

Where does it say anything about this being a "pressing issue?"

Does it really bother you that much that Trump is successfully marketing a product that people want which will make him some money?

I guess you just like career taxpayer bloodsuckers like Biden who get out of school and go straight into politics for the rest of their life.

Trump is in a fight with Harris and the polls are now favoring her. Trumps own people are criticizing and pushing him to start addressing the issues that are important to Americans for the election because that is the key for the election. Trump is pushing selling his cards as a big issue right now? Selling a card for $99 with is picture on it? How does that help Americans. He owes (and has been unable to pay his lawyers and much less the penalties that were levied on him due to the lawsuits that he has already lost and can no longer be appealed (he has to pay) and you say he is a "successful business man"?

His Truth Social platform has dropped 75% in value and because of that, he has lost over 2 billion and he is scamming his people for a card that does nothing for anyone? and you cal that successful

Well let me show you how successful his previous ventures were

Trumpfailures.jpg

All I see in you is a sucker buying his con.

Our political apparatus is essentially two cults competing with each other, if we're gonna go that route.
The other cult as you call it is not stooping so low as to sell trading cards.
I thought this was a joke, but it is not. Unfricking believable. And people support this clown.

Forum List

Back