Biden Harris never reached out to family of 13 victims of botched Afghanistan withdrawal

No, The president of the senate told the seargant at arms to have the capitol police arrest the grieving gold star father. The president of the senate is kamala harris

At least now you admit the speaker of the house can give orders directly to the capitol police which includes declaring an emergency
The president of the senate has no authority over capitol police.

You always claimed the speaker of the house controls them.

The president of the senate has no authority over capitol police.

You always claimed the speaker of the house controls them.
i said Pelosi ran roughshod over Mcconell, dominated him.

The President of the senate is the Leader of the Senate. I provided the laws that stated the seargant at arms reports to the senate president.

Everyone in the senate answers to kamala

i said Pelosi ran roughshod over Mcconell, dominated him.

The President of the senate is the Leader of the Senate. I provided the laws that stated the seargant at arms reports to the senate president.

Everyone in the senate answers to kamala
Funny how you contradict yourself so easily.

Who votes for these narcissistic, self-centered, un-empathetic................... um, whatever
Like FOX has a good track record when reporting about Biden! :laughing0301:

#FAUXNEWS

Who votes for these narcissistic, self-centered, un-empathetic................... um, whatever
Who negotiated the Doha Agreement with the Taliban?

the greatest withdrawal of all withdrawals. It ended 20 years of constant wars. Harris bragged about being the last person in the room
/harris biden Went totally silent today as the dead soldiers from this withdrawal were honored

The C word One has checked out and the other is campaigning

On vacation. Come on man, he can't be bothered with stuff like this you know. Trump actually showed up to honor those fallen soldiers. Unlike Biden and Harris.
Your buddy showed up for a photo op. That's all the bastard is good for. That & being a crook. THAT he's good at.

Forum List

Back