Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
I've never bothered to count, but we've been sending them bombs and ammo for many long months. A US doctor from North Carolina, Perlmutter who has visited many war zones said he has never seen so many children with head shots and heart shots. Thank Israeli snipers for that. Yeah Toddster, you're on the side of the barbarians. Wear your Star Of Moloch pin proudly.
Unless that kid had an AK and was firing at the IDF, they would not be shot. I have never heard a bigger crock of shit in my life!

Of course they wouldn't , they'd use conventional weapons as they've always done. But still if you blow up nuclear materials you will have fallout. It's a no win scenario.
Just FYI, bombing nuclear components with conventional weapons does not cause any radiation release except that of the fissile material itself. That is what most people would call a "dirty bomb".

Just FYI, bombing nuclear components with conventional weapons does not cause any radiation release except that of the fissile material itself. That is what most people would call a "dirty bomb".
somehow---I believe it MIGHT happen that bombing of a nuclear reactor---COULD remotely---cause a melt down---but unlikely

Forum List

Back