If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

More accurately, concerned with representing all sorts of people. Rather than overwhelmingly just the white ones.
Pft. More concerned with keeping a certain segment of the population ignorant of their plights and suffering. But do go on. Tell them you're there to make things better for them.

I'll have the BLS data waiting for you.

Pft. More concerned with keeping a certain segment of the population ignorant of their plights and suffering. But do go on. Tell them you're there to make things better for them.

I'll have the BLS data waiting for you.

Who am I to 'make things better for them'? You're reciting a predigested rhetorical cud.

I'm a proponent of representation to advocate for our own interests. Of all people. Not just the white ones.

Who am I to 'make things better for them'? You're reciting a predigested rhetorical cud.

I'm a proponent of representation to advocate for our own interests. Of all people. Not just the white ones.
"Representation" is a lie if you're just saying it to say it.

You are wholly ignorant of how the left denigrates white people who don't toe their superficial platform of tolerance.

One other thing, don't preach about representation if you're not willing to put real weight behind it.

Bigger questions to me are (a) if Trump loses, will all those who enabled him be held accountable, and (b) if Trump loses, will his followers realize that they've been conned?

For both questions, I doubt it.

The party has legitimate concerns, points, positions and goals, and they CHOSE to hand the whole bag to a vulgar, unserious, damaged child. That's not Trump's fault.
It’s entirely Trump’s fault as he knowingly exploits this weakness. He even seeks to bolster that weakness by inserting his own acolytes who will make the system even more accommodating.

"Representation" is a lie if you're just saying it to say it.

Says you, citing some rando on the internet. I'll stick with folks representing their own interests, citing themselves. And not just the white ones.

80% of non-white members of congress are democrats.

Well, there is the appeals process so we will see what happens there.

But, if trump loses, I have a feeling a lot of these cases will end up “going away”. I just think these lawsuits were not about any crimes, but about trying to stop his election. If that happens, dems will call it a victory and move on, then we will see their true intentions.
They aren’t going away. Ever.
2025 will be the year of trump trials and the sell off of the Trump org to pay his half a billion debt to the state of NY.

Action works better than prayer. If half the nation took some action, every day, no matter how small, to attack and undermine the communist democrats the administration would crumble.

Alas, you have one crippling limitation: emotional truth. The lens through which your ilk view the world. You consistently embrace the FEELING of truth, over what the evidence actually supports.

And it results in failure after failure among your political movment and enormous quantities of wasted effort. Blunting your 'action'.

Take...the Big Lie. Its clearly nonsense. But MAGA has invested SO much political capital, manpower and effort in this blithering idiocy, with little to no results. Literally every Big Lie case in court failed. Every count, every recount, every hand count, every machine count, every audit, every forensic audit, every official tally, every certificate of ascertainment. Even your ilks attempt to prevent the counting of the electoral votes.

All ended in failure. Every case. Every effort. A perfect record of failure.

From made up 'death panels', to panty shitting hysterics about 'antifa' invading your town, to 'obama's birth certificate', to imaginary 'war on Christians', to 'transwomen attacking children in bathrooms', to the 'Biden impeachment', to the collapse of our nation if gays can marry, to the made up 'massive murder wave'...y'all keep spending your best effort on useless labor. And accomplish little to nothing.

And you have no way to fix this. As you have no way of discerning what is useful or useless......because you rely on your emotions, your 'emotional truth', or as Mike Johnson calls it....'intuitively knowing'. Which is just whatever you want to make up.

Last edited:
  • Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
His age will hopefully be the final nail in the coffin, and if he loses, whether he likes it or not, Republicans will LIKELY never give him the chance for another comeback in 2028, as he will simply be too damn old.
But will he go away on his own? Will our party recover, and will we be able to kick Kumalla out in '28?

I've said for months now, the only way Trump could win, was if his opponent was senile fossil Joe. Now that Joe was thrown under the bus, Trump has to somehow regroup, and win on policy. Not that he cannot go after Kumalla, since she is a legitimate target, and a lousy candidate. There's lots to attack there, like where has she been for the last four years.

Anyway, the question is, will Trump go away if he loses, and if not, will Republicans be done with him?
If he loses, he will not go away one his own, A Judge can fashion a sentence that deprives him of access to the voters. That would finish him.

If he wins, the future becomes fraught with great danger for the Republic.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back